• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Fantasy 7 Crisis core

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I've played it and love the game. I know some people may dislike it, but I love it to bit. Zack, Angeal, Genesis and the other characters are fun. Just wish it wasn't so linear. But that can't be helped. ;3

berto

I Saw the Devil
I played the game a while back, around when it came out. I wasn't impressed but I didn't hate it. Never finished it and I've been meaning to get back to it.

Keaton

Premium
Fanboy mode here: I freaking loved it! It's on my top 10 games list full stop. Why OH why this hasn't been made available yet to Digital Download (PSVita) I will never know!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've played it. Don't really understand what's happening on screen when I'm fighting (lol), but I liked the game.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I've played it.. i don't get why its so goddamn overrated.. its an okay game with really generic story and typical ARPG gameplay... it isn't anywhere near my Top 20 PSP game list.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Fanboy mode here: I freaking loved it! It's on my top 10 games list full stop. Why OH why this hasn't been made available yet to Digital Download (PSVita) I will never know!
You know, there are a lot of Square PSP titles that aren't on the digital, including this and Valkyrie Profile. It's one of the reasons I still have my PSP.

Top Bottom