• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FFVI

aka958

Don't trust people
I'm currently playing FFVI (known as FFVIII in the west side) and i feel it is awesome and i just love Kefka's style.
I don't want anyone to spoil or anything like that but hints are appreciated and not clear hints like: Hey just check game faqs. i mean hints like: where i can search for espers and stuff.

Currently in the game i'm in the place where Kefka and Gestahl are on a floating island and i'm chasing them. favorite playable character so far is Setzer by far.

I have one question though. where the H*ll can i get espers? i found one in a town where a girl behind some trees sold one for 3000gp. but that's the only one i've found by myself... i really like to find secrets in the game but anywhere i search there isn't anymore than empty land... once i found a secret chocobo stable in a forest. plz help in where i should search for things like espers, relics and equipments but don't be too accurate on it.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Well. You're gonna eventually get Shiva and Ifirt at the factory. I haven't played in forever, but some are earned from boss battles, some are even just given to you, and some are in certain areas. I haven't played the game in a while.

Here's a guide to where you can get or find them: http://www.cavesofnarshe.com/ff6/espers.php

Hope that helps.

Also, Final Fantasy VI, or Final Fantasy III if you wanna go by it's 1994 American release, is an awesome game. It was indeed worth my 40 bucks when I got it. :>

oh yeah i will never forget final fantasy VI for me its even better than VII and i will never forget my fav character TERRA :D
as for espers there are a lot of espers thatt u can get some are option and some u get from the storyline itself

aka958

Don't trust people
i didn't want exact areas >.> ... really kind for you too show but i really won't read something where it says all the secrets. me i want a tip on how to do the secrets...
and i've also got ifrit and shiva i've got 6 others just suddenly... i've been through all that the emperor is a nice guy and through crescent island... it is when Kefka and Gestahl goes up in a mysterious rock and i have to fight the flight navy or something before i come on the stange floating island with extremly hard monsters.

option? you mean i can get them in 1 moment and when it has passed my chance is gone forever!?!?

no u can get them anytime in the game even close to the end thats why they are called optional espers and as a tip on how to get them u will have to look for secret areas in the world then fight the esper itself in that area

aka958

Don't trust people
that i knew but im flying around and watch every detail for just a cave... is it a visible area or is it like: touch a specific spot and you come to a dungeon or cave or castle?

well u see later in the game there will be another worlds for u to discover that main world isnt everything in the game but i wont spoil u anymore bout that

aka958

Don't trust people
that was a proof that im not in the end of the game! that was a great tip bio. that's more like a tip but not a complete guide. you deserve an rep+

Top Bottom