• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FF7

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
my second disk is scratched!!! and i had no idea it was going for like $50-200 on craigslist and ebay, i got mine like 4 years ago at microcentre for like 10 bucks....im trying to get to the second disk to see if it works cause i started a new file on the ps3 so brand new memorie i sure hope it still works cause i really want to get through the game again :dry: :unsure: :\ :mad:

edit- OMG it doesn't work i just tride to put it in and it doesn't even tell me i have to get through disk one first it doesn't do anything it just makes the screen go black =(....anyone know how to fix scratches or some sh!t? lol

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Well in the UK we have gamestation where you pay a very small fee to have scratches fixed, but in the US im not so sure, you can buy "disc cleaners" which gets dirt and dust off them easily but when you buy them brand new you get some liquid and put it onto the disc and then clean it and it fixes most scratches unless the game has gone and unable to fix it, i will find a link to where you can buy one so u know how much it will be

EDIT: i found some on amazon, here is the page that shows most of them
http://tinyurl.com/262zqh

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Thanks allot, :) i also heard that you can take it to gamestop so im going to go there and if thay cant fix it i might just try a disc cleaner. i dont think a disc cleaner would work if gamestop cant fix it though, so i might just buy the game again if i can find it cheap again.
+rep :)

edit- but if Gamestop wont even try to fix it im gonna get a discleaner for sure

edit again :p ....dang i wish they just put it in the ps store, anyone think they will?! i mean its a pretty damn popular game

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
lol
well i didn't know if gamestop did the disc cleaner but now i know for when i go over to america lol

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
no, never left europe, but i wana come over when i can, but i might have to wait until im 18(14 ATM)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
A store called Play-N-Trade carries and sales Playstation Games. They even sale old Nintendos and Super Nintendos. Anything you can think of. My Parasite Eve game (the copy I had since I was in 4th grade) stopped working. Hardly any scratches and everytime I cleaned it, it never worked. They didn't have any copies, but they ordered me one. ^_^ I sometimes see copies of FF7 there. If you don't have a store around your area, try their website to see where the nearest one is. Their PS1 games usually run around $14.00 and below.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
OMG i am going to be buying FFVII for about $30 from amazon!!
its brand new and all im waiting for is to get some money and i can buy it =]=]=]=]=]=] YAY!!!!

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
VI-Rainbow;69061 said:
A store called Play-N-Trade carries and sales Playstation Games. They even sale old Nintendos and Super Nintendos. Anything you can think of. My Parasite Eve game (the copy I had since I was in 4th grade) stopped working. Hardly any scratches and everytime I cleaned it, it never worked. They didn't have any copies, but they ordered me one. ^_^ I sometimes see copies of FF7 there. If you don't have a store around your area, try their website to see where the nearest one is. Their PS1 games usually run around $14.00 and below.
Thanks ill try that website :)
+rep

edit: ^ vaux now everyone on the forums that doesnt have ff7 is gonna rush to amazon befor you get munney! lmao...jk

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Vauxchen;69070 said:
OMG i am going to be buying FFVII for about $30 from amazon!!
its brand new and all im waiting for is to get some money and i can buy it =]=]=]=]=]=] YAY!!!!

Their Final Fantasy games are always new. I even got a brand new copy of Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy Chronicles (that contains the PS ver. of Final Fantasy 4 and Chrono Trigger.). They never had any used copies of the FF games. They trade'em, but since PS games are so hard to find off line, you're pretty much VERY lucky when you do find'em there. They sale quick. x_x

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
I think they started not selling ps1 games not to long ago, because like 4 years ago i found ff8 and ff9 at blockbuster sealed so i bought it,
and like i said before i found ff7 at microcenter.....now its just so hard to find them :(

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
lol good for you :p

edit- AWW =( i just called my local play-n-trade and they said they don't have it and don't know why so many people are calling about it :'(

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Cause they are known for having it, that's why. I don't understand why that would upset them or something. Just keep trying. They eventually will. You can ask'em to order one for ya. They do at the one I go to.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Ok, ill ask them to order me one... if they do i hope i get it before i get to disc 2..lol thanks for the information on the store though :)
...YAY there gonna order it for me :):) Thanks allot :D
Another rep!...lol

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
That's good. They usually will do that. :] That's what I really like about'em. Thing is, alot of their stuff can be expensive and you don't get much from tradeins. Still... it's a good place to look for older stuff. Especially older stuff that's in good condition and not over priced.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Yeah, if im ever looking for a older game i know where to go. :)

But it seems you don't get much in tradeins anywhere, gamestop doesn't give you much either

Top Bottom