• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

favourite weapon

tommyblitz62

just wonderin what everyones favourite weapon is in dmc4

there are some realy cool weapons mostly owned by dante

the best weapon for me has to be neros sword it is amazing and looks so cool what do you think :D:D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well I am not too keen on Red Queen myself .lol. :)

as for a fave, I dunno :)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I wasn't too sure about the execution of the Yamato in this game, Darkslayer for Dante...While yes it is a good and enjoyable style, just wasn't as fun as Vergil using it in DMC3:SE.

The Yamato is indeed a powerful weapon, especially in combination with the Rebellion and the right combination of attacks, it makes for powerful damage output, but in all honesty, I thought it was a little bit of a let down, I expected more from it.

Ah well, Lucifer suited my needs, now the damage with that thing is incredible, plain and simply amazing.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Yes but even then, you could only use it for Devil Trigger and one or two trigger associated moves, something else I was dissapointed with, I really wanted to ditch Red Queen with Nero in favour for Yamato...

Sicktress

Artist
I'd say Devil Bringer and Red Queen, I never could really get a handle on Lucifer, and Pandora was craazy (in a good way)

Vergil_Yamato

Red queen was ok but Yamato is still my favourite weapon so far and i wonder if vergil will be playable or be back in devil may cry 5 i alo wonder what weapons will be in devil may cry 5

evilweevle

i havent even really attempted to use lucifer much, but i imagine its probly the best weapon its just extremely difficult to use well.

Angel Valentine

[ It Penetrates ]
I don't think I know how to use Lucifer xDD I'm gonna have to go back and practice some more ^^;;

Otherwise my faves are the Devil Bringer (too much fun) and Gilgamesh :3 Dante w/big metal spurs is awesome xDD

Top Bottom