• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

favourite weapon

Realizer

Well another thread that i would like to "but in" :p

Dante: Rebelion - Lucifer
Pandora Rulz BTW :p
Nero: Just the Blue Rose

Oh and btw Lucy is not that hard to use, i don't know how do you play the game but you might be with automatic on (just a wild guess) that makes Dante and Nero totally unpredictable i used to play with automatic on, but on DMD i tried to play with Auto Off, was killed by the first 3 Scarecrow's ;) but i insisted, when i got to Dante part of the game i found that Lucifer is incredibly powerfully, try these 3:
YYYY + Pause + Y, Up + Y for a more spreaded attack (or 5 to a single enemy :D, usefull to take Blitz's out fast) and to finalize Down + Y ( i think ) to throw the Rose Out and start a masterpiece of carnage, blood, death and chaos :verymad:

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I like the kick and box weapon. Don't remember the name sorry but you know what I mean.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yes, now I remembered it. I like it specially when he becomes like the devil trigger without triggering it because it is only a special move that shows red sparkles. Many kicks but the best is when he has the devil trigger beceause then he does on the second time you push triangle continiusenes kicka to the air and that's high.

Evil Nero

Damn right! during virgil and dante's first fight scene , i doubt it would have ben "that" cool if dante had giglamesh and virgil had some other weapon!
prove me wrong!

Top Bottom