• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite weapon

Devil Arms

• Rebellion

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Cerberus

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Agni + Rudra

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Nevan

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Beowulf

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderick

I am huge fan of Angi and Rudra. Badass swords, Combos are pretty easy with them but I like having them backed up with Beowulf.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Rebellion and A&R. Rebellion because it's damn comfortable to battle with and it looks stylish and A&R because.. well, they look way cool when you swing them! ^_^ But all of them are pretty deadly..

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I voted for Rebellion and Agni and Rudra.
Rebellion just rocks and Agni and Rudra are so cool, so that's my say.

CAYDEN

I loved rebellion but I think Agni and Rudra were my favorite as far as effectiveness goes and liked them even more after I got the air hike. I don't know about you guys but I so wished they brought back the Sparda sword from the first game.

aka958

Don't trust people
WOW now have the Agni And Rudra Got second place thats nice an anyway it is one of the best i think cuse of how fast and Quick you are with them and then change to Rebellion to take a Macabre Dance and some other attack then back to Agni and Rudra... if Swordmaster agni and rudras attacks are strong but otherwise fast i love it :) :)

demon reaper

rebellion is just awesome and beowulf's gauntlets are really cool....i just dont like the talon boots of beowulf. but they are the best

mij_master

Cerberus, hands down for me:) It was so fun to use!!! I can't believe Nevan is beating it...it got kind of annoying after a while...well for me anyway...

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
well i actually made this thread to prove to my bro that cerberus kinda sucks, and i guess that it worked, but i know it doesnt suck all that much, but i dont use rebellion, cerberus or nevan because i just dont like them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom