• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Ok so what are you favorite DMC pics post as many as you want to, i may have a competition in bloody palace with me a few friends as the judges.
If we get enough entries then we will do the competition, The winner will receive rep.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
hellz yes!! picture, judging... perfect hell :D

devil-may-cry-4-20060921090017054.jpg

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Except from some Lady and Vergil ones from DMC3 along with some Dante pics from DMC1&2, all the others are DMC4 pictures:lol:

EDIT: I forgot to mention I'm talking only for High Resolution pics:p

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
You don't like how Lady and Vergil look in HD?

...As for my favorate pics, there are WAY too many to post or think of at one time, but here is one.

8.jpg

*Drowns in drool*

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergilissexy;63571 said:
You don't like how Lady and Vergil look in HD?

...As for my favorate pics, there are WAY too many to post or think of at one time, but here is one.

8.jpg

*Drowns in drool*

You got it wrong:p The only pics from DMC3 that I like are Lady and Vergil in HD (sorry Dante, you were cooler elsewhere:p )

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Haha! I was gonna post that one next. Look at Dante's eyes upclose in a bigger version of the pic. Ohhhhhh they're a glowing eerie ice blue with a black ring arounf the irises. Gorgous, those half demon eyes are hott.

BTW, is fanart allowed?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Actually guys and gals it's better that you post the pictures as links since it takes less time to open the page for those with slower connection;)
Please continue posting your favorite pictures like that^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom