• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite film?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick7

there are a lot of movies i really like: resident evil 1& 2, pirates of the carribean, underworld evolution, kung fu hustle, rush hour 2, the one, unleashed, .......... the list keeps going on. currently, The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift is my favorite movie out of all that i like except underworld evolution. its the coolest movie i've ever seen so far.

is bloodrayne good by any chance?

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
Kakashi! How dare you insult me by trying to correct my german, I battle to the death I say!

Also, no Bloodrayne was not good unless...actually I don't think any form of person could like it.

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1
Seigfried said:
Kakashi! How dare you insult me by trying to correct my german, I battle to the death I say!

Mahahahahahhahahahahah:lol: me EVIL :D Muahahahahahahh :lol: ich bin BÖSE :D ^^

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1
Seigfried said:
Ihres ist nichts mehr als ein greenhorn!

*hust*hust*
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
thats not german!:D i think in english you mean :

You a nothing more than a Greenhorn

NOW THATS GERMAN=

DU bist nicht mehr als ein Anfänger

Now here are the mistakes you did ^^

Du is singular and Ihres is plural and i hope you didnt mean very body in the Forum

ist well ist goes only with he,she,it = er,sie,es and bist goes only with Du=you

Anfänger means Greenhorn and I AM NOT A GREENHORN
YOU LITTLE.......

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1
Seigfried said:
Ich hasse Sie zu keinem Ende

sry just wanted to help you a little i didnt mean it

btw THAT sentence so so wrong that its not funny more like sad :$ you should do it over again until its right :D

sry cant help it ich bin halt ein dussel ^^

maverick7

advent children is also pretty cool too. i saw the japanese version of advent children and its pretty good. is the english version good by any chance

sparda666

The Devil Reborn
Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children
Doom
Resident Evil 1& 2
The Crow..R.I.P Brandon Lee & Bruce Lee
Any George A. Romero Movie
Queen of the Damned..(Great Soundtrack)
Silent Hill
SOON TO BE....THE DEVIL MAY CRY MOVIE..dont care if its bad i just like DMC that much

sparda666

The Devil Reborn
maverick7 said:
advent children is also pretty cool too. i saw the japanese version of advent children and its pretty good. is the english version good by any chance

dunno the difference except language

Vince

yeah I saw the Japanese version at first and the english version is good only one thing is that the english is slower than japanese so sometimes they do not have all time to say their sentences :(

and my favorite movie is surelu Lord of the rings 1-2-3

Ms.Reaper

I like Interview with the Vampire( I like any movie with Brad Pitt). Akira an anime movie, Eight legged Freaks, Evolution, Double Take, and I, Robot.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i like the Fight Club...............its an Odd filme..........but i did understand the movie..............................Triple X, all Final Destination, Resident Evil and Resident Evil 2, Underworld.............it rocks and all Matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom