• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite film?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxotic

Not sure, its a tie between
Scary Movie 2
Kung Pow
Resident Evil
Doom
Saw
Saw 2
Date Movie

lol, I can't decide.

shadyoc

Devil Slayr
I have just watched Saw 2 for the first time about 10 minutes ago, great film. They are making the 3rd one now aren't they

Noxotic

I'm not sure. Now the girl takes over the job, which will probably lead into another film though so I think they will.

sheepy

i still havent seen Saw 2. i've been dying to!

favorites:
The Crow
Donnie Darko
The South Park Movie
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
X-Men (1 & 2)

Ms.Reaper

I've just got finished watching The Crow like a couple weeks ago.I also like X-men. I plan on seeing X-men 3.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
My current favourite films are problem Se7en (a dark thriller starring Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman) and possibly John Carpenter's: The Thing (very cool horror flick starring Kurt Russel).

Going to watch X-Men 3 this thursday with my girlfriend and her friend, it looks awesome.

maverick7

Mission Impossible 3 was pretty good w/ a lot of explosions and things. I am looking forward to seeing X-Men 3 soon.

Rumor

The Princess Bride, don't look at me like that, I'm a girl

I also love Kill Bill vol. 1 and 2, My Cousin Vinny, the South Park movie, X-Men 1 and 2, and the LotR Trilogy

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
Haha! Thy best movie huh? Well that's easy, it is Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children! The greatest movie I have ever seen in my life. Ich liebe jenen Film!

Ms.Reaper

Rumor said:
The Princess Bride, don't look at me like that, I'm a girl

I also love Kill Bill vol. 1 and 2, My Cousin Vinny, the South Park movie, X-Men 1 and 2, and the LotR Trilogy

I think the Princess Bride is a cute move. I haven't seen Kill Bill vol.2. I just just saw X-men 3 and I loved it.

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
Haha! Someone has agreed to me with Advent Children, it remains supreme...to me and that one other guy. Though I had just seen The DaVinci Code the other day and it was an excellent movie on my behalf, of course I gave it a positive call becuase I have never read the book myself but none the less I thought it was good. One thing that suprised me beside the movie itself was seeing Jean Reno in it with him playing his best role, a cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom