• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Female DMC Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
KoRn_Dowwg666;19669 said:
Lucia has Demonic power too....

i know but Lucia cant teleport anywhere.........and Trish is ther only can teleport man..........like she could teleport to Russia to steal some Oil

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
So? What I am saying is that Trish is not the only female DMC character with Devil Trigger...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Let's get back on-topic people! We'll start again... my favourite female character is Lady; who's yours? ;)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
devilmaycry;19957 said:
Let's get back on-topic people! We'll start again... my favourite female character is Lady; who's yours? ;)

mine is Trish..........she is the only one that can teleport a place to place

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
De-Buck-;19964 said:
mine is Lady...but that's because i've only played the third game, so...:p

didnt u play the DMC1??
like Trish is powerful than lady......and she has a combo that when she apply in Air hike......she throw some sort of power to make more damage to the enemies

anit4e

Gaara *kiss*
well mine is Lady because she ''knows how to shoot'' with guns lol......oh and dont forget THE BIG Kalina Ann :D

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
d4rkn1ght;19968 said:
didnt u play the DMC1??
like Trish is powerful than lady......and she has a combo that when she apply in Air hike......she throw some sort of power to make more damage to the enemies

That's when u play as her dmc2 you mean?

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
anit4e;19974 said:
well mine is Lady because she ''knows how to shoot'' with guns lol......oh and dont forget THE BIG Kalina Ann :D
HeeeEeeEheEeeeeeEe... yeah, it's big :p

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Wow I would really like to have a weapon like Kalina-Ann. I mean, come on-it has a blade attatched to the front, it fires missles twice the size of ordinary bazooka and can even fire grenades!!!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
KoRn_Dowwg666;20584 said:
Wow I would really like to have a weapon like Kalina-Ann. I mean, come on-it has a blade attatched to the front, it fires missles twice the size of ordinary bazooka and can even fire grenades!!!

Little missled that u want to say isnt it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom