• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Female DMC Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Lady looks good(especially in the high res pics) Except for the red spots on her cheek..:lol: but at least she's got spirit...I wrote a humor fic on her and Dante in the fan fic forum, go check it out!
Lucia sucks!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
IloveVergil;17548 said:
Lucia sucks!
:O :O NOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOO
OOOOoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo
OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!! :O :O

Devil Slayer

Lucia's not that bad.(she looks hot in her diesil costume)still can't hold a candle to Trish or Lady though...:lol:

Rend

Necromancer
I really like Trish, followed by Nevan, Lucia's hot also but I prefer her in her DT'ed form. I donno I just like the Demon girls, Trish the most because well, I just love her

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I found that Trish looked a bit like a man in a way that her chin is not that pointy, and her shoulders are a bit wide. It is only my opinion though...

Rend

Necromancer
I found that Trish looked a bit like a man in a way that her chin is not that pointy, and her shoulders are a bit wide. It is only my opinion though...

Odd I thought Lucia was a man when I first saw her face, but as for Trish, I think she's the hottest DMC girl.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
She is cloned after Dante's mom, after all, and Dante being the sexiest guy ever his mom had to be a hot chick...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom