• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

favourite DMC3 weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 209

Re: favourite weapon

I luv A and R cerberus and E and I I'm fallin in love with the shotgun. I recently acquired Artemis and I think its absolutely crappy it takes too long to power up and deals next to no damage. Its a little dissappointing really seeing as I took the time to do those tasks to get the friggin thing. :dry:

D

Deleted member 209

Rebellion isn't much tbh its a little bit too slow compared to the faster devil arms. But its so good against the blood gargoyles when u turn the things to stone but I usually jus shoot them to bits anyway. So I don't really use it.

D

Deleted member 209

haven't played a game with force edge in it

Dark Elf

Dagger user

I am convinced that Force Edge is a really great weapon. Though some people tell that is the weakest Vergil's weapon, it is really a$$-kicking machine

D

Deleted member 209

even more *** kicking then cerberus?

I GOT CENSORED :lol:

D

Deleted member 209

hmm... well if u say it is then it must b coz uv played with vergil. Do the weapons get ne better from the bosses in DMC3 coz the artemis is crud

Dark Elf

Dagger user

V has only one firearm, but it is powerful, quick, and stylish. He can wield 3 weapons at the same time and they are also very destructive. V is in sum much stronger than D but D has a very wide variety of styles

D

Deleted member 209

yeah but I bet his game is harder too..

Are Luce and Ombra Ebony and Ivory?

Dark Elf

Dagger user

Luce and Ombra are Sparda's handguns, they have different system of fire, maybe because they are made before E&I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom