• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

favourite DMC3 weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Re: favourite weapon

agni and rudra's running attack (input= r1+forward+triangle)

agni and rudra's falling attack (input= while airborne, pressing circle repeatedly (on swordmaster of course))

cerberus' spinning attack (input= r1+forward+triangle

nevan's mad guitar playing attack (input= r1+left+triangle)

Dante Delerith

SwordMaster

Nevan, it makes combos so much more "flashy", and easier too execute. When combined with the gunslinger charge shot it makes an awsome combo....

Dante_

Hello every body ...

well I like all the weapons and play with them mostly with all the weapons only Nevan I didn't like it its slow and sucks .

Edge

Carver of Demons

Nevan doesn't suck. o_O;; It's the only weapon that lets Dante actually FLY in DT.

Besides. Nevan's AOE attacks just kick ***. Their strong, and they halt all incoming attacks. What's not to like? Fricken awesome for style, too, if you have the right weapons.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective

Ebony & Ivory for Dante and Everything for Vergil:p
I was glad seeing Force Edge being reasonably strong, since it was the weakest weapon in DMC1.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

devilwarship;17487 said:
agni&rudra AND EBONY & IVORY THEY ARE COOL FAST AND STRONG WHAT MORE DO U NEED

Beowulf is the strongest weapon in DMC3.........coz u can press the melee attack and release to make more damage............thats is my fav. weapon and Agni&Rudra for combos and Rebellion too

Rend

Necromancer
I love beowolf an Rebellion as devil arms, but Rebellion more, gotta love those big swords

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya............but Beowulf is the most powerfull Devilarm in DMC3.........and he has a little of speed too

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
the best combination for HOH mode is nevan and rebellion, rebellion has swift, 1 movement attacks which end quickly so you can move faster, and nevan helps to fly over groung hazards or attack from far away.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
pinky750;20964 said:
the best combination for HOH mode is nevan and rebellion, rebellion has swift, 1 movement attacks which end quickly so you can move faster, and nevan helps to fly over groung hazards or attack from far away.
Nice, combo, pinky. I think I'll try that out next time on Heaven or Hell mode when I can get a replacement PS2... I broke my old one trying to fix that wretched 'disc read error' bug. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom