• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

favourite DMC3 weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Re: favourite weapon

As far as Dante goes: Rebellion, Agni & Rundra, E&I, Swordmaster... I love A&R... triangle... triangle... MASH triangle....... SILENCE!!!:verymad:

Vergil + yamota with a sprinkle of summond swords = all devilish asses pwned, chopped up, and served on a silver platter!

Be Gone!!!

ShadowNinja X7

I've actually found recently A&R+Cerb=massive fun. Rapid swings on a mid-air enemy, halfway through activate Time Lag, cancel into Air Cross, JC, then another Air Cross after you make it to the enemy.

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!

I do find myself switching between A&R+Reb and A&R+Cerb a lot. Wind+fire+ice=awesome.:D Either way, A&R stay in the rotation...

Yes, when I party, I PARTY!!;)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

DarkSlayer;6512 said:
I do find myself switching between A&R+Reb and A&R+Cerb a lot. Wind+fire+ice=awesome.:D Either way, A&R stay in the rotation...

Yes, when I party, I PARTY!!;)

Well...................no foods, no Drinks, and the only babe has just left :(

VergilSparda

x/.:Demon Prince:.\x

So much A&R. Those are my base weapons. I love those. I usually stick with A&R and the Rebellion. I was always better with upclose situations. And with Vergil...Yamato, ALL the way. *Has one hanging on his wall, and worships it every morning.* =D

ShadowNinja X7

I find that A&R are commonly used, yet some of the hardest weapons to use effectivly in high-level play. They can't really hold there own alone, you HAVE to combine them with other weapons. Once you do that though, they become unbelievably strong.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

ya.......................that i know............but its too powerfull than Beowulf

ShadowNinja X7

Not IMO. Beowulf is extremly powerful, its attacks aren't slow when combine with A&R. Together they deal excellent damage. Its my favorite weapon combo to use because of that.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

ya......................but Rebellion and Agni&Rudra combined could make powerfull in the air

ShadowNinja X7

All weapons have powerful aerial attacks. Swing is great, Killer Bee is very good, Aerial Cross is awsome, even Nevans air attack is good for creating a shield against projectiles.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

ya...................but i dont like its the Hammer of Beowulf in the air...............not cool

Dark Elf

Dagger user

Vergil's melee rulez. Using his Beowulf and Force Edge makes me feel allmighty.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

Alastor12;8999 said:
Vergil's melee rulez. Using his Beowulf and Force Edge makes me feel allmighty.

and Yamato too..............they could do a great combination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom