• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Anime Ending Songs

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So inspired by Chancey's Anime Opening thread, I decided to make a thread dedicated to the ending songs, you know the thing that plays over the credits of each episode. I wanna know what's your favourites and what drew you to them.
To start off, here are a few of my favourites...

1) "Orphan's Tears" from Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans. Such a sweet song, especially when it plays over the somber moments of the show. I can't believe they changed the closing song halfway through the show, especially for such a lame replacement.

2) Hyouka, specifically the second ending song "Your Mystery". Since it's a mystery based show, it was only natural to reference the classics, but to dress the main characters up as Detectives and Criminals from the Sherlock Holmes, Poirot and Lupin novels just blew me away.

3) Watamote, this anime speaks to me so much, Tomoko is so adorbs and this ending shows that no matter how many times life knocks her down, she'll get back up and try again tomorrow.

4) Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. The first season's ending has "Roundabout" by the Prog Rock band Yes. I love that band, hearing it a lot as I was growing up. It really emphasises the nostalgia for an series that's been around just as long as the band.

Viper

Premium
Kekkai Sensen has an awesome ending, both the song and the scenes that go with it, but it's impossible to get a decent video of it on youtube.

Top Bottom