• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourate style

Favourate style

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
Trickster dude, that Triple Dash, Wall Run, that Teleporter move all awesome for intense dodging and attacking ... I had my most bad-ass moment on Trickster.

ParkesieMayCry959

Royalguard Master
Same here actually, but I'm more of a Rightguard person.

My most badass moment was during the fight with Agni & Rudra, I was using Trickster style, they had both surrounded me, and I was using airtrick and taking advantage of the targeting system to quickly switch between them both, I remained in the center of the two of them, everytime they tried to attack me, they missed and hit eachother, I hardly moved at all, kept attacking, and owned them in about a minute.

This happened today btw, lol. :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I know your options are from DMC3 and not Special Edition, but my fave style is Vergil's Dark Slayer. Sorry to be so fussy

Railazel

To clarify something, RightGuard is actually RoyalGuard.

Anyways, I love Trickerster and DarkSlayer. DarkSlayer being my top fave just because I get to teleport right in front of the enemy and kill them.

*in an epic voice* VERGIL OWWWNSS ALL.

Keaton

Premium
I love Trickster, but TBH nothing gives me greater satisfaction that using Royal Guard to its fullest extent. Blocking Beowolfs uber attack of doom, or just using it to keep healthy when fighting Hell Lusts. Awesome fun ^_^

Meg

I think Swordmaster is the coolest, but the one that came in handy the most was Royal Guard. So that's my favorite.

SkyGemini

S'All over but the Crying
Gtsilva;182036 said:
Trickster dude, that Triple Dash, Wall Run, that Teleporter move all awesome for intense dodging and attacking ... I had my most bad-ass moment on Trickster.

I SO agree...

Cronyne

SIMON COWELL'S OWLS.
Gun Slingerrrr. I love doing High Time, and then going back and forth between normal air-shooting and the attack where he spins and shoots at the ground (I forgot what it was called, Bullet Rain?), and then just before I inevitably get to the ground, a Helm Breaker to slam them down.

Cronyne

SIMON COWELL'S OWLS.
I actually thought Trickster was pretty bland and boring. And dissapointing. Reaching Level 3 and all I get is a single warp that I already know how to use from Vergil, and the ability to do a kinda cheesy dash, THREE TIMES. WOO. No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom