• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Writers

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
So, with a a forum of this size, I figure there has to be someone else out there with my passion for books. Therefore, this question: Who are your favorite writers?

My holy trinity consists of Stephen King, Neil Gaiman, and Douglas Adams. :lol:

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Thank you. :)

I would like to add Alan Moore to my list (author of V For Vendetta, Watchmen, and Batman: The Killing Joke). He is awesome.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Interesting thread, nice to see another book lover, well, here's my holy three.

1: Terry Pratchett.
2: Jeff Lindsay.
3: Stephen King.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I haven't read alot recently... But the last book I read was amazing, Karin Slaughter is an amazing author, but watch out as she does make it detailed...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Oh, now you've done it. Wait until my wife sees this thread... once she gets started talking about books... :p

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
devilmaycry;158808 said:
Oh, now you've done it. Wait until my wife sees this thread... once she gets started talking about books... :p

:lol: After I've read it, she will become one of my favourite authors probably XD

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
devilmaycry;158808 said:

My evil plan is almost complete! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! :lol:

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
GamblingGambitCloud;159376 said:
started reading this new book called the alchemyst....Michael Scott...new fav author

that book is ace im trying to find the next book in the series so i can read it

Top Bottom