• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Weapon (and style)?!

maSu

i tried the bloodypalace very often with nero and lost very often in low levels (20-28) to "blitz" or mephistos cause i did need to much time to kill them.

Mephistos often flew out of range or even out of level so that i had no chance to kill them as fast as i need to.

Then Berial was a huge problem, cause the devilbringer "put" me in front of his face, so his sword hit me very often and he did many "allround-attacks" - i not good enough to get away with nero before he did hit me.

So i tried Dante. I dont like him very much. Switching Styles ... uhm ... need more fingers to do that ;>

But later on i realized the advantages of the "trickstar"-Style. I dont need to switch combat-styles any more: teleporting to flying enemies, using lucifer, groundunits with sword or the "gloves" (forgot the name ...).

Finally i reached lvl68 today. :) Okay, its not "wooooow!!!" - but for me its very far.

Now i think, that Dante with Trickstar-Style and Lucifer just kills everything :) Its my favorite Weapon and style now :) very easy to play :p

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Lucifer is my favorite weapon. It's way too hard for me too choose which style I like the best since they're all available at the same time, so I like them all equally.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Trickster about the styles.
For Devil Arms, usually Rebellion but for style purposes I tend to change Devil Arms frequently on Bloody Palace.
Guns, Shotgun usually and Pandora when I want to deliver damage;)

Koemi

half-breed
In regular game, I prefer Royal Guard, Rebellion+Lucifer, pandora
In BP, I use trickster, Rebellion+Yamato, charged coyote-a.

**will change styles/weapons just for the fun of it though ;)**

Keaton

Premium
My Bloody Palace prefrence is actually Nero.

Combining Charge Shot Lvl3 + MaxAct makes 90pct of foes a peice of cake also the style score shoots up after a few Excceded Attack and an Explosive Shot KO, after all, with MaxAct (almost) mastered, you can stun every enemy, even bosses from the word go.

I love Dante, my most common uses are Lucifer + Royal Guard

But, tbh, I tend to do alot of scrolling between styles and weapons until I'm pleased with the effect I'm having on the enemy. For example, I love combining Giglamesh and Trickster, adding massive power with increased manoverability.

Or with Royal Guard and Lucifer, I get my Spines set while protecting myself with Royal Block :D

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Keaton;122770 said:
My Bloody Palace prefrence is actually Nero.

Combining Charge Shot Lvl3 + MaxAct makes 90pct of foes a peice of cake also the style score shoots up after a few Excceded Attack and an Explosive Shot KO, after all, with MaxAct (almost) mastered, you can stun every enemy, even bosses from the word go.

I love Dante, my most common uses are Lucifer + Royal Guard

But, tbh, I tend to do alot of scrolling between styles and weapons until I'm pleased with the effect I'm having on the enemy. For example, I love combining Giglamesh and Trickster, adding massive power with increased manoverability.

Or with Royal Guard and Lucifer, I get my Spines set while protecting myself with Royal Block :D
I like your mind.
rep+

Janny

Dines with dementia
Trickster is my fave style to use in DMC4, and Rebellion when I'm playing with Dante. (Very original, eh?) But I prefer to play the Bloody Palace with Nero since I love the Red Queen, it's fast, slick, and deals a lot of damage if you get the combos right.

slapsus

I don't know about you guys but i personally like all weps and styles for both Dante and Nero.
And how can you say changing styles and weps for Dante is hard, it's easy as hell... and I'm not even playung with a controller... long live the keyboards:D

synergyst

nero is great. with the red queen and all.. especially when your combos hit right successions it makes a pretty tough damage!lolx! i havent experienced using dante in DMC4 i dont know how.. haha.. i cant wtch character...aw!! devil bringer rocks!! very cool!!

ImNam

TheDarkSlayer
i like trickster and dark slayer style weapon gilgamesh and rebellion

my.php

Big Boss

Unstable
i used to like gilgamesh and trickster and i could get to about lvl 61-65, but then i tried to use lucifer and trickster... and i FINALLY beat bloody palace! Lucifer owns!

Top Bottom