• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Video Game Villain

ZeroLove

Thnx but TECHNICALLY Saiki's the villain and Ash is the hero, he jus got his body taken over...I still need to unlock Billy & Saiki...

True, Ash is kinda like Sephiroth in that way. Being controlled and all, but isn't really evil. He's cute as pie though. Yum.

ZeroLove

lolz I wish he got to explain his motives fully...NOW HE DOESN'T EXIST!! :'(

IKR?! Ash was one of the coolest King of Fighters characters and now he's gone and will probably not show up in future games. It's so sad. I hope SNK will make a plothole and bring him back somehow though.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
IKR?! Ash was one of the coolest King of Fighters characters and now he's gone and will probably not show up in future games. It's so sad. I hope SNK will make a plothole and bring him back somehow though.
I'd hope for sum kinda Phantom-like character...like Nightmare Geese

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
For me,I'd say my favorites would have to be Alber Wesker from Resident Evil and Wheatley from Portal.Though lately,I've found Ghirahim from Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword to be quite an enjoyable villain.

ZeroLove

For me,I'd say my favorites would have to be Alber Wesker from Resident Evil and Wheatley from Portal.Though lately,I've found Ghirahim from Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword to be quite an enjoyable villain.
4ef271512c3ac.jpg
It's related. XD​

Top Bottom