• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Video Game Villain

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Aw, should have know I would have been beaten to say Vergil :D

Skull Kid from Majora's Mask, the morst adorable villan you'll meet!

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Ninetails from Okami. Love the concept behind him and his design is awesome!
Yami was the worst villian, really disappointed with that being the end boss.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
added a new one although i should have years ago
the dark genie:
darkgenieboss.jpg

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
OMFG I'M NEVER GONNA BEAT THAT!! :mad:
his is gonna haunt me til i do... :(
phases:
1: easy
2: hardest
3: medium
to be honest phase 1 and 3 are easy to me but 2 is hard because he has an unblockable move until i realised that u just need a few stamina drinks

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Kain from Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2. Watch these videos if you want some insight as to why he's my favourite villain.

0:48 to 1:51

Umah betrays Kain:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I don't know it is this will be viliain but ... Lucifer from SMT Nocturne, he was tricky, and when I pursued my Demi Fiend into backstory of whole game I ended in True Demon Ending.

ZeroLove

Pfft, Sephiroth is just a momma's boy who is controlled like a mindless puppet. No, Jenova is the REAL villain in Final Fantasy VII! She's the schemer and the puppeteer who makes Sephiroth do her bidding, manipulating him and brainwashing him to think that she is really his mother and that her will is what is right! She looked hella ugly in the game, but she was awesome still.

My favourite villain of all time would have to be Infested Kerrigan of the Starcraft series. She is absolutely awesome!

InfestedKerrigan_SC2_Art4.jpg

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Pfft, Sephiroth is just a momma's boy who is controlled like a mindless puppet. No, Jenova is the REAL villain in Final Fantasy VII! She's the schemer and the puppeteer who makes Sephiroth do her bidding, manipulating him and brainwashing him to think that she is really his mother and that her will is what is right! She looked hella ugly in the game, but she was awesome still.
JENOVA FTW!!

Top Bottom