• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite outfit of Dante's

Favorite outfit of Dante's

• DMC1

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • DMC2

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • DMC3

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • DMC4

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • DMC5 (DmC)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
DMC2 Dante is the most badass looking Dante in the series. I love that goth-ish look to him. Too bad his personality wasnt like what it was in DMC1/DMC4 or he would of been even more badass than he already is (Dante is badass period...silent or not).

aka958

Don't trust people
He is badass in DMC2 and his outfit is cool and all. But I actually like the DMC4 outfit the most. *holds up flame shield*

Esura

aka958;291010 said:
He is badass in DMC2 and his outfit is cool and all. But I actually like the DMC4 outfit the most. *holds up flame shield*
Actually, I found DMC4's Dante to be ok. Its DMC3 Dante I find to be the weakest out of all of them. Don't care for the bare chest and nipple straps. I wish they used DMC2 Dante for MvC3.

And effing LOL how no one picked DmC Donte :lol:

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Esura;291016 said:
Actually, I found DMC4's Dante to be ok. Its DMC3 Dante I find to be the weakest out of all of them. Don't care for the bare chest and nipple straps. I wish they used DMC2 Dante for MvC3.

And effing LOL how no one picked DmC Donte :lol:

^ I totally agree they should have used DMC2 Dante in MVC3. :)

Esura

Devil Hunter 95;291041 said:
Why does anyone like 2 more than the others anyway? 1 is defintly cooler than 2.

Its kind of unexplainable for me to be honest. It just scratches a certain "itch" of mines. Maybe because I just like the goth-ish feel to DMC2 Dante's appearance I guess :lol:

DemonDream

Lin Kuei (Forest Demon)
Premium
DMC 3, the nipple strap are "ugh" but the coat, pants, and boots make up for it.:cool:
DmC outfit is next to DMC3 to me.:)

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Darth Angelo;290640 said:
I would like the one in 4 if it wasn't so...mr slave around the crotch area.

HAH!! reminds me of Cameo (or is it Kameo?) sorry idk how to add pics...sorry again cuz i can't find a pic...

Saosin

King of Games
Definitely Dante's DMC4 costume it was the flashiest and the most stylish of all of the outfits he's had. Plus the cowboy boots were killer XD

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
Ok so 2 in first place, 1 in second place, 3 & 4 tie for third place, and DINO is dead last. Reminds me of the bet I made at the Kentucky Derby and lost...

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
It makes me laugh how literally NO ONE has chosen the DmC outfit. I thought for sure at least ONE person would prefer it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom