• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Mortal Kombat ninja

Favorite Mortal Kombat Ninja

• Rain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reptile

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Ermac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chameleon

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Scorpion

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Noob Saibot

• Smoke

• Sub-Zero

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Sektor

• Cyrax

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
Choose your fighter(yea thats corny)tell us why the character is your favorite. If you like some other character just say them.

mine are reptile and smoke(pick 2).

reptile- he seems so very alternative and under-used

smoke- the epitome of ninja coolness(just find him in shaolin monks and you'll see him looking his best)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Has to be Reptile!!! Though, they made quite kuk in Shaolin Monks, hey? Covered up his whole face... But, he looked good in Deception... or Deadly alliance... cant remember...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I sucked at the games so I'm not really a fan. But Scorpion and SubZero where great when I watched some other guys using them.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Tony_Redgrave;56172 said:
I sucked at the games so I'm not really a fan. But Scorpion and SubZero where great when I watched some other guys using them.

The game isnt that hard, really! :lol: The conquest is kinda hard though. Like, I mean, versing Tanya with old Shujinko? Damn, it took a while!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
DemonSlayer6;56217 said:
The game isnt that hard, really! :lol: The conquest is kinda hard though. Like, I mean, versing Tanya with old Shujinko? Damn, it took a while!

Well I've only played some really old ones. It isn't that I wasn't able to beat the game and stuff but the thing that I was no much for most of my friends in Versus mode. As far as we are talking about old fighting games I love street fighter more.
But to be on topic Scorpion did have some crazy moves that gave you instantly the upper hand.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
His fatality was quite strange... "Get over here!" Then, he releases his feath scorpion from his hand, which impales itself into you and then when you get closer he does something... I totally forgot... the last time I have played with him was like... loooooong ago. Verrrrrrry looooooong ago...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i've been playing mortal kombat since the begining so i know the series very well, and i have armageddon..and i have to say..my choice hasnt change since the begining i've always liked sub-zero..not only does he have the cheap ability to freeze his enemy in one place but in some of the newer games once u master his combos u cant loose with him...although scorpion is nothing to play around with either..lol..now..speaking off topic for a moment..if we were talking my over all favorite charcter i'd have to say either lui kang or raiden on the count of they are both very noobie friendly charcters but once u learn their more difficult combos there is no chance of u loosing...but since this is mortal kombat ninja's once again sub-zero or scorpion but sub-zero is my first choice

Top Bottom