• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite game console? ^_^

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
Alrighty...if this is a thread already, please feel free to tell me. Cause to be honest I'm WAY WAY WAY too lazy to scroll through every page lol. ANYWAYS...as the title suggests I'm curious as to what everyone's all time favorite gaming consoles are. Of course when you were born is gonna play a big part in this but I'm still curious. ^_^

I don't even have to think about mine...

Mine is easily this old beast right here

snes.jpg

The SNES is quite literally where my childhood went lol I poured COUNTLESS hours into that system. Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Super Mario World, and DKC3 more specifically.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
*Le gasp!* The Super Nintendo! :wub: This is where it began, my love for video games. So I would have to say that this is one of my favourites, the others are the playstation systems.

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
hell yeah! lol I actually had an NES before the SNES but I played the SNES A LOT more.

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
The Dreamcast was pretty awesome. You can burn games and play them on it without even modding it

Meg

Oh my. The original PlayStation will always hold a place in my heart because it was my first one, but I'd say the PS2 is my favorite. ^_^

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I have to say the NES. Just 'cuz it was my first games console as such. I did have an Amiga and a Commodore 64 before it, but the NES was the best thing ever! I'm showing my age now! :lol:

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
Don't feel bad, I had an Atari 2600 when I was young. That's ok though, older means more character ;)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Sega Mega Drive. My first games console.
Sonic the Hedgehog, Columns, Streets of Rage and My first taste of Castlevania.
The worst thing that I ever did was selling it on. But, I bought it again. Plus, some of the games are worth money now... but i won't be getting rid of them.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I have many childhood memories of watching the Commodore 64 load screen - waiting for a game to load in, sometimes if you were lucky you got a dodgy tune to listen to while you waited - happy memories! :lol:

@DD - what did you play on the Amiga/ Commodore? ^_^

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ebony;291114 said:
@DD - what did you play on the Amiga/ Commodore? ^_^

Off the top of my head...

Settlers
North and South
Cannon Fodder
Sim City
Sim Ant
Cabal
The Chaos Engine
Flashback
Altered Beast
Another World
Syndicate
James Pond
Sensible Soccer
Striker
Shadow of the Beast
Worms

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
James Pond! I loved that! I'd completely forgotten about it! :D
I remember flashback and another world too.
I remember Zool - anyone remember that? And getting killed very quickly and easily falling onto spikes on the original prince of Persia! :lol:
My favourite was a Ghostbusters game where you drove along sucking up ghosts! Good times......good times! ^_^

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
I have played Sim Ant lol I didn't play it on the Amiga though it was just an old computer...can't remember if it was Mac or Windows 3.x though...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ebony;291124 said:
James Pond! I loved that! I'd completely forgotten about it! :D
I remember flashback and another world too.
And getting killed very quickly and easily falling onto spikes on the original prince of Persia! :lol:
My favourite was a Ghostbusters game where you drove along sucking up ghosts! Good times......good times! ^_^

Prince of Persia the original i had that too, how could i forget. Had around 200+ games for it but cant remember them all of top of my head. I still played my Amiga more than my Playstation when it first came out until my dad sold it... dark day i shall never forget.

Ebony;291124 said:
I remember Zool - anyone remember that?

cd32-Zool.jpg

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ Wow that's a blast from the past - I remember that logo with his eyes. I thought I was so cool 'cuz I had Zool! lol.
Yeah, we sold a load of our old consoles, I totally regret it. My brother downloads loads of emulators, but it's just not the same.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
SNES was where it began for me so that will always hold a special place in my heart but nostalgia aside I think my favorite console was the Playstation 2 some of the most fun I had playing games and of course the birthplace of Devil May Cry.

Top Bottom