• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite firearm in a game/movie/show?

Demon is attacking..............you reach for?

• Blue Rose (dmc)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Mercy (darksiders)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • The Colt (supernatural)

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • a bazooka..................just to be sure.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
For me, it's a toss up between:

Blue Rose:

6323-467075-20090301201012.jpg

and

Mercy:

images

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Bazooka. And scream the lyrics to "Go To Sleep" (Eminem, Obie Trice, DMX) at the top of my lungs.

EvilX-81

I reach for Mercy, to throw it in the trash. Despite how badass it looked, the thing was equivalent to a water pistol even with upgrades. Fruuuugghh. Gimmie Redemption anyday.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
F*ck all of your weapons, just bludgeon the ****er to death with a rusty pogostick
If it works on Leprechauns, it can work on Demons

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well I voted Bazooka but only because I'm such a poor aim, it's the only thing short of a nuke that would give me the slightest chance of hitting something somewhere.

Although if I could pick anything, it'd be the guitar in L4D2...something that literally bangs out a tune.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Well I voted Bazooka but only because I'm such a poor aim, it's the only thing short of a nuke that would give me the slightest chance of hitting something somewhere.

Although if I could pick anything, it'd be the guitar in L4D2...something that literally bangs out a tune.

Shotguns! When precision isn't necessary~!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I choose this guy: Johnson from Shadows of the damned. He can turn into a revolver called The Boner, a shotgun and machine gun. He can also become a motorcycle and...he talks.

And considering it's Shadows of the damned weapons I'd be using to fight demons, I'd be shouting lines from the game like: 'TASTE MY BIG BONER!':lol: I'm sure that would scare demons.
6317845_shadows_of_the_damned__my_sweet_johnson_trailer-preview-1_zpsedf33bd1.jpg

06-620x_zpsb3a1faf7.jpg

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I choose this guy: Johnson from Shadows of the damned. He can turn into a revolver, a shotgun and machine gun. He can also become a motorcycle and...he talks:p
6317845_shadows_of_the_damned__my_sweet_johnson_trailer-preview-1_zpsedf33bd1.jpg

06-620x_zpsb3a1faf7.jpg

You left out all the d!ck and fellatio jokes.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
-Chainsaw and Boomstick (Evil Dead)

-Oddjob's hat (Goldfinger)

-Smart Gun (Aliens)

-lightsaber (I don't even like Star Wars but lightsabers are pretty awesome)

-Air/pressure Gun? (No Country For Old Men)

Proton pack (Ghostbusters)

-Portal gun and Gravity Gun (Portal/Half-Life)

-GrooveAtron (Ratchet and Clank)

-Mega Buster (MegaMan)

-Master Sword (Zelda)

-Dagger of Time (Prince of Persian:The Sands of Time)

-Cerberus (DMC 3)

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I just realized this was a thread about firearms and I just started naming weapons in general. Whoops. I'm so out of it right now.

Top Bottom