• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Fighting Game Series

What's your favorite fighting series?

• Street Fighter

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Soulcalibur

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Mortal Kombat

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Tekken

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Virtua Fighter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The King of Fighters

• WWE Smackdown vs. Raw

• Other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Meg

feel free to explain why to.
mines tekken because of the solid controls and being able to customize your character is fun to.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Not a huge fan of the fighting game genre myself, and as such, lack a favourite series, but if I were to give you my favourite fighting game, then it'd have to be Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

I'm an FF fan through and through, the controls are very solid and intuitve, combat is genuinely enjoyable, visually pleasing graphics, half decent story and the ability to kick ass as my favourite Final Fantasy characters makes for the awesome times too.

Actually, I might go play it now...

Meg

Angelo Credo;188703 said:
Not a huge fan of the fighting game genre myself, and as such, lack a favourite series, but if I were to give you my favourite fighting game, then it'd have to be Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

I'm an FF fan through and through, the controls are very solid and intuitve, combat is genuinely enjoyable, visually pleasing graphics, half decent story and the ability to kick ass as my favourite Final Fantasy characters makes for the awesome times too.

Actually, I might go play it now...

i wasn't sure if i wanted to buy Dissidia (not a big FF fan), but after playing the demo i decided that i got to get it. you're right its fun.

Sparda™

Tekken.

It has been the best fighting game for so long and very solid throughout the sequels It has spawned. Although in some parts repetitive, It delivers a powerful fighting feel.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Tekken is my favorite.

I love everything from the fighting system, the fantastic characters and the story line. It's also one of the only fighting games to deliver so much extra content. Can't wait till T6 is released! 16 days left!!!

Keaton

Premium
Hum, I'm also not much of a Fighting Fan...although Dissidia has kept my interest for a long while :D

Also the Naruto games (PSP) do a pretty good job of providing Anime Style Combat, also Bleach Dark Souls (DS) is pretty awesome too :D

Zany Blac

I loved the super mario smash bros series, it was just light fighting not that in depth but wouldnt pass up a chance to hit pikachu?

Keaton

Premium
Zany Blac;188932 said:
I loved the super mario smash bros series, it was just light fighting not that in depth but wouldnt pass up a chance to hit pikachu?

I prefer Melee to Brawl because of the better physics, yet Brawl had awesome Characters like Kid Icarus and Pokemon Trainer. -- Why they had to mess up the physics ¬_¬;;

But, ontopic, I enjoy the SSB series, primarally because most collab games are just fun ^_^ ie. Marvel VS Capcom :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Always has been and always will be TEKKEN!
I love the control system. (Also, i love jin/devil jin and yoshimitsu)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Street Fighter, Loved it since getting SFII on the mega drive.
That said I also really like Soul Calibur and Mortal Kombat.:cool:

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
I love MK series specially ARMAGEDDON it's bloody game , smooth gameplay , finishing moves and moving from stage to stage .
I love TEKKEN too but not more than MK
if there is no MK in the poll i would vote for TEKKEN

Meg

darth_angelo45;189010 said:
Tekken. A little unrealistic by todays standards but its still great fun.

whats unrealistic about a young skinny girl fighting and bear and winning? ;)

Zato-OW

King
I picked SF but man that list sucked. No Guilty Gear,BlazBlue or Marvel vs Capcom 2!!?? Even though Tekken 5 was very good I will never buy another Tekken game ever again.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Yeah, Blazblue would have definitely been my vote if it was available. But your not buying Tekken 6? At least try it out. Your gonna miss out man!

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
True that man. Your a lucky b1tch. There's nothing wrong with 2-D fighters. I'm a fan of 3-D and 2-D. Fighting game fans are too picky these days...*cough* Zato *cough* Just messing with you man.

Did you get a chance to play the new Blazblue and one of the test locations?

Top Bottom