• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Fighting Game Series

What's your favorite fighting series?

• Street Fighter

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Soulcalibur

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Mortal Kombat

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Tekken

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Virtua Fighter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The King of Fighters

• WWE Smackdown vs. Raw

• Other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Zato-OW

King
MochaCub;189306 said:
True that man. Your a lucky b1tch. There's nothing wrong with 2-D fighters. I'm a fan of 3-D and 2-D. Fighting game fans are too picky these days...*cough* Zato *cough* Just messing with you man.

Did you get a chance to play the new Blazblue and one of the test locations?

Ya BlazBlue is one of my favorites right now. I haven't played the new one but I really want to. But yeah I don't hate Tekken 6 but I won't be buying it or playing it. 2D is where the fun is at! Unless its SF4.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Zato-OW;189350 said:
Ya BlazBlue is one of my favorites right now. I haven't played the new one but I really want to. But yeah I don't hate Tekken 6 but I won't be buying it or playing it. 2D is where the fun is at! Unless its SF4.

lol, I feel ya man. Use to be a huge SF fan, but after playing SF4 for a while, I started to lose interest. Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix and Street Fighter 3 are the only ones that I can have fun with.

Zato-OW

King
BUT! Super Street Fighter 4 is coming out next year and it has my favorite characters from Turbo. Can't wait for that to come out. Dee-Jay!

Zato-OW

King
MochaCub;189385 said:
True true lol. If it was Turbo I would consider buying it, but I'll still rent it when it comes out.

True true lol. If it was Turbo I would consider renting it, but I'll still buy it when it comes out. **fixed**

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Zato-OW;189407 said:
True true lol. If it was Turbo I would consider renting it, but I'll still buy it when it comes out. **fixed**

:lol: I'll probably end up buying it though.

Top Bottom