• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

favorite demon mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alastor

Nevan, it's the only weapon that gives you unique attacks while in DT, apart from rebelions half-assed nevan float thing.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Rebellion and Beowulf.....................coz the Rebellion i can apply the Dance Macabre with SwordMaster (style) level 3....................and Beowulf is crazy when u apply Inferno just like Ifrit...............and it have more power than Nevan, but Cerberus is great to apply combos and it can do lot of damage..........................thats y Beowulf =Cerberus

Beowolf

KoRn fanatiK
Nalo angelo;4031 said:
beowulf is the best demon mode the attacks r stronger than other weapons
Yeah dude! I have to agree with you on that. The moves are awesome,and the power and strength is close to unstoppable.:D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya...................but the Cerberus have more combos than Beowulf...................and it can do more damage than Beowulf.................so Beowulf have the same damage than beowulf................i guess

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I like Vergil's Beowulf DT. Looks cool, you know.

(WTF? In DMC Dante's weapon was Alastor sword? I gotta talk seriously with Capcom about that)

Kaihedgie

Hmm, meh favorite Devil Arms are Rebellion, Yamato and Beowulf, since I consider them the most vertisile and powerful when used together. While Dante's Zodiac is cool and all, Vergil has a somewhat more powerful style of using the Devil Arm. The only DT forms I like the most are the ones for Rebellion and Yamato just because of teh wings. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom