• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

favorite demon mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxotic

Rebellion and Yamato. Nothing can be the original (except their super forms like Nelo and DDT. I love DDT :) )

Lady

the missing piece
my favorite is rebellion or yamato. I'd have to say that i like yamato better of the two because yamato is attached to Vergil's arm.

Beowulf makes them look like something out of power rangers. (funny thing is that motion actor is haha)

ShadowNinja X7

Lol, Nevan is the ultimate Crowd Control weapon of DMC3. It does tons of damage and hits mutiple enemys with most of its attacks. Coincedentaly, its also my favorite DT form.

Noxotic

Virgil said:
i like nevan (hate the weapon though its almost imposible to use)
Nevan's good, after I experimented with it, I got used to it. It's awesome for crowd control and hovering, my problem is the camera to do certain attacks with Nevan.

demonslayer

yeah, nevan can pack a punch for parties of eniemies, and the vortex and lightning are also usable against a boss, not much, but it's still usable. Though it only works bosses really good in Super Dante

Axl Rose

I like Rebellion and Yamato. They just look...hmm...how can I put this into words? They look evil and cool at the same time. I dunno why, but I think Dante looks really cool running in this mode.

Virgil

i just find rebelion easy to use and its easy to jump in the air and come down with beowolf

Demon_Sniper

The Hybrid Sniper
Try it with the different costumes they have.

Unlock the original devil may cry costume, then try DTing in that.

*Spoiler, sorry about this* Dante looks just like Sparda in his original Devil May Cry costume!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom