• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Area in DmC Devil May Cry

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Favorite area is a toss-up between Lilith's Nightclub and the Infernal Core right before you face Mundus. You know, the one full of fire that roars up from fissures in the Earth. Love it.

Now for Vergil's Downfall, I'd have to say my fave area from that one is the ruined city you chase Hollow Dante through.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
What's your favorite area from DmC? For whatever reason? What makes you love it so?

All the areas that have Dante in them...wait a-doh!

I like the carnival the most, very nightmarish. Especially with the horror house thing, where you're in that room with the inner workings of a music box and the cogs are spinning around and everything. Thought that part was pretty cool.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I liked them all visually except the furnace of souls.

some of the secret missions were good to like the one where u can only kill demons in the air in the giant yard area. I wish they had a level like that.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
some of the secret missions were good to like the one where u can only kill demons in the air in the giant yard area. I wish they had a level like that.

I wanna say that's supposed to be part of Paradise, since it looks like the grounds of Paradise.

Also, how could I not mention the Lost City?! I love that place, I really wish more took place there, at least Bloody Palace's first handful of levels takes place there.

Top Bottom