• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Area in DmC Devil May Cry

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
What's your favorite area from DmC? For whatever reason? What makes you love it so?

Mine will always be the entire stretch of Under Watch. I loved the architecture, how it changed as you progressed, and the enemies you fought. I thought it was perfect for the demo, because it was sorta like Dante's first true test against the demons while working for the Order, because he just got all of his abilities that he was gonna need to fight them.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
The club and the carnival. They look cool, I like the level design, and the range of enemies that are fought in the levels are pretty decent.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I really liked the club just because of how they managed to make it work so well with the music. It was just really crazy. One of the more inventive levels. Suuuuuuuuper colorful too.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I like turtles

gtfor.gif

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I really liked the club just because of how they managed to make it work so well with the music. It was just really crazy. One of the more inventive levels. Suuuuuuuuper colorful too.
I like how the club transformed until it looked like something from Tron. The music was pretty sweet too. Plus there wasn't much cutscene interruption between fighting. Only problem was, every level after the club seemed boring to me because of how bright and creative that level was.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I like turtles

We all can't have what we want.

As for places, I liked the Dante's home
maxresdefault.jpg

I liked the color of the area because it being red to symbolize Dante's red color. Plus I like how Sparda is kind of homage to the original Dante.

Next is the Underwatch level.
DMC-Devil-May-Cry-Concept-12.jpg

I liked going into cities when playing DMC games, so this was definitely a dream to explore this place.

Next; The order's hideout
1037337578.jpg

It was really cool to go through this labyrinth.

dmc-club5.jpg

I loved the way the lights shined and how energetic it was. It really felt I was playing DMC3 again with the club level.

I could hear this song playing in my head though. stripper music playing, and I'm still killing demons.

seraphmaycry

i give up *sighs*​
I LIKE TRAINS I LIKE POOP I LIKE DARK SOULS I LIKE HALO I LIKE SWORDS I LIKE WATER I LIKE BRAIN I LIKE THIS FORUM I LIKE HATING SKYRIM I LIKE MOOOOSE I LIKE COW I LIKE BIRD I LIKE PLAIN​
THERE lol​

Top Bottom