• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Area in Devil May Cry 3

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
im looking forward to testing myself in dmd and vmd for dmc3 :) and ill let you know how i do lol

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
enemy aggression harder waves enemy health bars after dt the massive damage you take the bosses are way harder everything is harder and by a lot the enemies attack constantly and in groups and when they dt they take way longer to kill and you take huge damage from them there a nuisance you will see yourself trust me and ss ranking it is way harder than beating hell and hell on dmc4

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
enemy aggression harder waves enemy health bars after dt the massive damage you take the bosses are way harder everything is harder and by a lot the enemies attack constantly and in groups and when they dt they take way longer to kill and you take huge damage from them there a nuisance you will see yourself trust me and ss ranking it is way harder than beating hell and hell on dmc4

Loooking forward to it btw im looking up that energy beam thingfor you so far no luck

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman

im ok with enemy agression and more waves thats fine the bosses cant really get that more aggressiv there already aggressive the enemies attackinging in groups im fine with its when they go off screen that it gets annoying and so long as im not dying in one hit im in to give it my best shot

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
im ok with enemy agression and more waves thats fine the bosses cant really get that more aggressiv there already aggressive the enemies attackinging in groups im fine with its when they go off screen that it gets annoying and so long as im not dying in one hit im in to give it my best shot

watch the damage 3 attacks do to dante in this and the guy is using rg not perfect but he is doing well

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
3 hits and the life bar is almost completely gone and regular enemies like the red hells have an attack that doe massive damage and the exploding guys almost kill you in a hit and the bloodgoyles and chess pieces are bastards you could have 7 or 8 hells dtd attacking you with bloodgoyles attacking fro affar and a vanguard or sloth or abyss and fallen all together and dt'd so they have twice as much health

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
3 hits and the life bar is almost completely gone and regular enemies like the red hells have an attack that doe massive damage and the exploding guys almost kill you in a hit and the bloodgoyles and chess pieces are bastards you could have 7 or 8 hells dtd attacking you with bloodgoyles attacking fro affar and a vanguard or sloth or abyss and fallen all together and dt'd so they have twice as much health

Take out the blood goyles avoid the hells then take out the exploding guys then focus on the sloths (those are the ones that teleport) then use dte then focus on picking the others off

Top Bottom