• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Area in Devil May Cry 3

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
What's your favorite area from DMC3? For whatever reason? What makes you love it so?

I really liked Temen-ni-Gru's main hall, right after you pass through the door Cerberus was guarding. It had so many little tricks to it, the burning door, the walls that blocked access to certain areas, and those gears in the background.

Otherwise Hell's Chessboard, because I like chess.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
What's your favorite area from DMC3? For whatever reason? What makes you love it so?

I really liked Temen-ni-Gru's main hall, right after you pass through the door Cerberus was guarding. It had so many little tricks to it, the burning door, the walls that blocked access to certain areas, and those gears in the background.

Otherwise Hell's Chessboard, because I like chess.

The very top of the tower where you first fight vergil :) such a cool place to just chill and enjoy the view and the area where you fight vergil for the final time in the demon world love the whole fighting on a water fall scene and i just enjoy the tower itself idk about living there but nevans room seemed like a cool place to just relax

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
The Demon World in general, mainly that places where the pieces unite and become kinda a stair for Dante; i was really impressed with that in the first time, and the place overall was beautiful.

Hey quick question how do you guys deal with those angel demons damn things annoy the hell outa me? and honestly the i just remembered the most gothic place in the tower was that one room that had the coffins and the altar loved that room

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Agni&rudra's stage where everything is dark.. Doppleganger's stage too.. i guess i'm a sucker for levels with ambient lighting but they are the only levels which are genuinely creepy to me they kinda remind me of DMC 1's resident evil atmosphere.

EDIT:I actually love the stages in Bloody palace.. especially when the levels get harder it gets darker and hellish.. the whole game should have been like that IMO

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Hey quick question how do you guys deal with those angel demons damn things annoy the hell outa me? and honestly the i just remembered the most gothic place in the tower was that one room that had the coffins and the altar loved that room

beowolf killer bee jc takes em down fast so do the uppercuts

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Top of the tower, Control Room Basement of tower, Altar of Evil, Torture Chamber, room with the Siren/coffins in. I like the Basement area best. Like the colors, atmos, creepy-ass music and general design of the area. Gives a sense of evil weirdos having built and lived/died in it for centuries.

I like the Bridge and the Colosseum also, reminds of DMC1, but you don't exactly get a good look at that with the camera restriction.

The idea of the Hellgate in this game was an... interesting take also. An Escher picture in a nightmare loop. Yeah, like it. I assume that's like Hell's vestibule or something, and the real Hell is all blood and guts like in DMC1.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
The white steps part is named the Unsacred Hellgate. Also the portal looking thing in Lvl 20 in the bg is similar to the portal in DMC2 which Dante supposedly enters to get to the final boss... and that is vaguely similar to the vortex hanging in the sky in the corrupted world, DMC1. Can only assume that's the actual doorway to Hell or a geo feature of the true Hell part or something

Technically it is some 'gate' since it's the first part of the Underworld you ascend to from the top of the tower.

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Top of the tower, Control Room Basement of tower, Altar of Evil, Torture Chamber, room with the Siren/coffins in. I like the Basement area best. Like the colors, atmos, creepy-ass music and general design of the area. Gives a sense of evil weirdos having built and lived/died in it for centuries.

I like the Bridge and the Colosseum also, reminds of DMC1, but you don't exactly get a good look at that with the camera restriction.

The idea of the Hellgate in this game was an... interesting take also. An Escher picture in a nightmare loop. Yeah, like it. I assume that's like Hell's vestibule or something, and the real Hell is all blood and guts like in DMC1.
Agreed. That was an odd yet interesting concept.

Top Bottom