• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fashionably Late Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keaton

Premium
Just saw this place after posting a good few times already.

My RT name is Steve, nice to meet you all.

Desperate to chat about DMC after getting the 4th game (whole series fan), found this place on Google!

Uhhh...I don't know what else to say really. o_O feel free to PM, email etc i'll gladly chat and talk ^^

:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah i've seen a few of your posts, hope your liking it here and continue to have fun.

Keaton

Premium
LordOfDarkness;70586 said:
Yeah i've seen a few of your posts, hope your liking it here and continue to have fun.

I am liking it very much thanks, lots of nice people that seem to be able to have a discussion without pointless flaming and spamming (unlike alot of forums) :)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum, Keaton! Hope you enjoy yourself here, :)

Sparda™

Keaton;70576 said:
Just saw this place after posting a good few times already.

My RT name is Steve, nice to meet you all.

Desperate to chat about DMC after getting the 4th game (whole series fan), found this place on Google!

Uhhh...I don't know what else to say really. o_O feel free to PM, email etc i'll gladly chat and talk ^^

:lol:

You know what?!

I found this place on Google too. I just typed in the search bar 'Devil May Cry Forums'. And guess what?! This place was the first result.

Anyway, man. Welcome here! Enjoy your stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom