• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fan made DmC game

Status
Not open for further replies.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
I think it'd be a good online multi player game, like those ones for Final Fantasy perhaps :3

never played any of those, got half way through final fantasy.....,i dunno and said "wow i am not enjoying this" never played one again.:p whatd ur character be/ any creative ideas for missions?

Azure King

awesome! i like the idea of a dramatic reveal and the giant claws sound especially cool, shredding enemies left and right. . half demons seem very popular. not that i can blame you. :D

And it would be cool your character to have various alignments, choosing from lawful good to chaotic good, neutral evil to chaotic neutral and customize your character with a selection from various supernatural abilities, upgrading your weapons and attacks etcetera

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
awesome! i like the idea of a dramatic reveal and the giant claws sound especially cool, shredding enemies left and right. . half demons seem very popular. not that i can blame you. :D

Haha, thanks. I have a thing for lizards, snakes, dragons and whatnot, so I thought "why not make it part of his scare factor?", cuz I'm sure enemies would p*ss themselves when they see this normal guy turn into a lizard demon.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Lucan stays humanoid, though he'll gain black claws, Black sclera and golden eyes, a tail, and souls screaming in pain for his DT.

788Masri

d souls screaming in pain for his DT.

jesus mary joseph stalin thats awesome not to mention it adds a terror factor of a bigillion. so wud he still use his weapons in this form or "be all natural"

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
his weapons (the dao) are his claws, so all natural fangs and claws and tail chokes. The shoot button becomes "hellfire blasts".

Techniques: Million slice/ million slash (slash is the DT form) A flurry of slashes with either sword or claws that finishes with an X strike
Double up: shoots in two directions
Lift: either lifts with his hand or his tail, followed by impalement with sword or claws.
Shadow dash: a quick teleport strike.
scattershot: fires bullets/ hellfire everywhere

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
I think it'd be a good online multi player game, like those ones for Final Fantasy perhaps :3
God no, those games are the most boring, slow and extremely tedious games ever. Even by mmo standards which I find dull in general, ff online games are notorious for be extremely slow paced and cumbersome and the combat in all those games usually suck. Terra is cool since it's a lot more action orientated but compared to even the most plain old normal action game it does not hold a candle

Paexie

I like the idea of an mmo taking place in the universe of mixed elements of DMC and DmC. I would totally be a Human with them wiccan abilities.

I'm going to pretty much speculate on a direct sequel to DmC, but whatever, I can dream right? Yeah, I'm setting myself up for disappointment. Excuse me while I spew my dumb ideas and laugh at myself. Feel free to steal from me Capcom, ahem.

It takes place a few years after Vergil's Downfall (depending on that, things I have in mind might change it would only be 3 to 5 years). Kat is the leader of The New Order as she teaches men and women wiccan defenses and the use of devil arms, though their efforts are small and still unseen if it would actually help.

The world is slowly trying to rebuild itself in different ways. Some aligned to the demons either worshiping them or seeking their power, others fight alone and even against Dante. This would mean that there are many new enemies to come, but the story will concentrate on a certain areas infested with demons alone.

From the slums of the New Order to the ground zero site of the hell gate which is closed, but that doesn't mean it won't lead to a clue on other gates as Hell is divided into sections just like in Inferno. Limbo is just the first of these. The story is the middle so it's going to be hard as balls to make it have some sort of conclusion.

Dante starts his search for Vergil after defeating one of the lords of the underworld taunting about him being one of them now; all trying to take Mundus' place over the human race (insert M. Bison OF COURSE meme here). This will be your first boss fight in the game and I want it to be huge, just to give the player an idea of how much stronger you are now.

Lady is there, part of the higher ranking Demon Killers in the Order, doesn't trust Dante for his cockiness, more upbeat attitude and lineage but has to work with him. Of course, her backstory is tweaked a bit. Maybe this time she's part demon because her father's allegiance with them is hereditary. Their heterochroma is caused by this, it's a mark of Mundus' involvement. It explains why she is so strong. She will replace Kat as the character development arc for Dante and herself and they will fight each other (boss fight yes) to settle differences and then to protect each other.

By halfway in the game Trish appears as an ominous sign of Mundus' return. Trish disturbs Dante and will trigger a more advanced form of his DT which at first drives him to berserk state (I will draw what it would look like). Her existence is a major plot point is the arching story for the later game(s).

The game's mechanics is basically DMC and DmC with a few additional tweaks (the obvious stuff that needed to be handled better in DmC needs to be improved of course)

The new stuff would be 12 weapons (three angel and demon/two human/four guns) in which you can choose 8 (just two of each type) to switch between seamlessly on your missions. This will include the one's in the previous game, but they can be aligned to either demon or angel with the use of upgrade points for a new item that has this effect on them (a fall/redeemer item). I want it to see a mix of elements from Onimusha's weapon level up system in terms of the change of appearance.

The only downside is that your decisions on making the alignment will come at a high cost if you decide to revert it's properties. You will get some upgrade points back but a percent of your "refund" will be taken for doing so. Hey you need that stuff to be fair. Plus this means you actually have a whooping 12 new weapons to try (discounting 8 that you already tried in the first game, human and guns) and the possibilities of combos is multiplied by a freaking lot.

The DT is the same at the begging of the previous game, you already have it, but with the added features of you actually can choose which abilities it should come with (such as lifting all enemies up in the air/angel or stunning them down/demon) and more once you unlock the other form, though this is story based and permanent.

In other words I really want the game to roll with the duality of his blood, as he still struggles with not being human at all... it's made sadder with the fact that Kat is aging and he isn't.

Boss fights

1. First Demon Lord attacking you right at the beginning of the intro, perhaps it looks like a combination of Berial and Beowulf. This game expects you to know what happened in the last and your familiarity with the mechanics so start with a f*cking bomb. He/She can switch alignments in the fight to introduce you again to the gameplay. It self proclaims it's stronger than Mundus and well, you will hear some cheesy banter thanks to that.
You will gain the ability to switch the weapon's alignment after this fight as apparently Nephilim hands can do this with the right materials.

Kat then sends you off to investigate with Lady on the appearance of angels near ground zero hell gate. This is Lady's introduction as you meet her in the next mission, but this very moment is Kat's goodbye.

This battle takes place near the human settlements which Lady scolds about after finding him. He made a mess; not being careful enough with the collateral damage/human lives/etc. Just to give her a bigger reason to dislike him. This problem becomes a tad more nonexistent since Dante travels to more infested areas where humans have completely abandoned the place (the good ones that is). Dante tries to make conversation, but Lady stays mostly silent with him out of spite.

2. Angel fight one. The introduction to two angels, one of them scoffs Dante, the other wants to test the Nephilm's power. You will fight them three times. The first two individually (on different occasions) the last together. One of them fights like an OP Witch enemy the other is a sword master (the one that wanted to test his power). They are extreme bigots towards demons, they only feel pity for humans. They warn Dante that standing in their way will only bring the war on the humans and demons ever closer. The angels split up Lady and Dante but they will surely meet up at the same location as the mission stated.
You will gain a angel weapon from this fight, named Alastor maybe or some angelic gauntlets/grieves would be wonderful.

3. Trish right after you get your new DT. She fights with a weapon that resembles Sparda's sword, but with three open eyes. You fight her in your berserk DT state you will learn how to use your new DT in this fight. The strategy here is to use your DT to parry and attack her sword (you are attacking to close it's eyes) as doing so will leave her open to attack.

She lives thanks to Phineas' intrusion, letting her escape, he tries to explain why she's here and why you need to let her live. Her heart is not your own and she might be the key to helping Sparda who resides in the lowest level of Hell which is what Phineas hopes for as he can no longer help him. Dante sees this as a misunderstanding and changes his goal to actually freeing her from Mundus' influence, even if that's a part of her.

Phineas gives you a new item: his eye. Which lets Dante see new possibilities in his DT giving a bit of confidence so he doesn't loose his mind to his demon side. He then lays down waiting to pass, knowing that his mission is in good hands as he doesn't have long now.

Notes on the DT:
This DT sacrifices the health recovery of the other one, instead this is more akin to DMC3's DT in both mechanic and appearance (well no not appearance, but you will look more like demon in this one) as you acquire one new move for every weapon. In addition to this is the obvious power up and speed gain. Dante notes that he doesn't know if this is a good thing (he doesn't want to go berserk like that ever again) but he secretly loved the new sense of power. NOTE: After this point in the story you are no longer able to go back to the older DT.

4. Angel fight two. This is OP witch fight. Their plans are presented a bit here before and during the fight you learn that they need to kill Trish or risk the return of Mundus as part of him still lives inside the demon gate and it somehow created Trish with the remnants of Eva and his own heart. You get your knew demon weapon from it (you got an angelic one from Bob Barbas so whatever) They play dirty again and put you through trails before the final stretch.

5. Lady. You finally meet up with her, she appears to be injured as the other angel attacked her earlier just as Dante was attacking the other. Dante explains what he has to do. She doesn't want you to go at it alone and she finally cares for you but she doesn't outright say it to him. They bicker like an old couple before finally fighting. Her fight involves wiccan magic, her main weapon and environment manipulation as a sort of hint of how to beat the final boss as a small bonus. She gives you Kalina Ann for good luck. Before you go she tries to tell you her real name since he did ask for it before, but he stops her saying that he thinks Lady suits her better.

6. Final fight; Seraph. The two angels become one to try and stop you from protecting Trish. Trish is being killed or more like tortured by them as she tries to escape. They want the sword that is protecting her and being fed by the hell gate. They want it as much as they want her dead. Once you reach her and help her to safer ground you notice that her Sword of Sparda look-a-like has all three eyes closed and she gives it to you as she was being controlled by as long as it is awake. As Dante takes the sword it shifts to the Force Edge, your new neutral weapon.

Force Edge in this alternate universe is no longer the Sparda's original sword but now it's a ancient blade like Rebellion but tainted and transformed to a physical manifestation of Mundus' god like power and therefore the only thing that can free Sparda and the only thing that can stop Mundus from reviving. This Force Edge bares a stronger resemblance of the original Rebellion, though it's awakened forms (if Trish holds the weapon it reverts back to the three eye form) do change that.

The downside of this weapon is that it has an angel form (that looks like the concept art for the rebellion all crystal looking) and demon form (three eyes), which replaces one weapon of each alignment of your current arsenal. Again you can toggle it with Rebellion using the down on the d pad. So just adjust to the ones you don't want and then switch to the Force Edge.

This makes the Soul Edge/Soul Calibur reference complete doesn't it?

It's later implied as you speak to the Seraph before and during battle that it was thanks to Force Edge that Mundus came into power above demons and later the Hell Gate to tower over humans. He became one with that weapon back then and it kept his gate open. So in reality there are three important weapons in the universe: Rebellion, Yamato and Force Edge. All of them are supposedly gifts to protect mankind, but they unfortunately fell into the wrong hands.

They want it to rule again over the humans as God is ready to wage war again thanks to Limbo merging with the Human world and Mundus out of the picture. In other words this Seraph was doing reconnaissance and he is basically a weak (yes weak) soldier. Just to give you a taste of what you will be dealing with: the lords of hell and the soldiers of heaven.

An important thing to note is while Demons are chaotic and almost act out of their own will, Angels appear to speak with the voice of someone else (third person, which Dante will lampshade how freaking dumb they sound). They all talk with the promise of order while the higher demons talk with the promise of pure chaos.

The fight involves a mix of the previous two and Lady. It needs to be epic as it takes place near the hell gate's opening. Notice that all the fights except for the first one involves fighting mano a mano as a subversion to the first game's bosses.

So after you defeat the Seraph they officially place Dante's as the enemy to his mother's kin. So there will be average enemy angels in the next one or two games.

You return with Trish and pick up Lady (she takes her weapon back with a playful snide).

This is pretty much the middle of a far off conclusion as Arkham would be in the next game to interfere with Dante, Lady and Trish's journey to put a stop to the impending war. The war would be in the game after that with Kat and Vergil again participating more in the story.

I will continue the plot details but most of this will probably change with Vergil's Downfall, but I want a stinger by the end of the credits with Vergil looking a tad different (a la Nelo Angelo kind of) sensing Dante's return with his face obscured and saying something like "it's been so long... brother." prompt katana slicing the screen.

Wow I can write a thesis with all this; some of it needs to be refined and/or cut off. I'm already doodling how Trish and Lady would look, but simply having improvements and obvious fixing on the gameplay for the next game or continuing the original franchise would make me happy, Capcom.

Azure King

I like the idea of an mmo taking place in the universe of mixed elements of DMC and DmC. I would totally be a Human with them wiccan abilities.

I'm going to pretty much speculate on a direct sequel to DmC, but whatever, I can dream right? Yeah, I'm setting myself up for disappointment. Excuse me while I spew my dumb ideas and laugh at myself. Feel free to steal from me Capcom, ahem.

It takes place around 10 years after Vergil's Downfall (depending on that, things I have in mind might change). Kat is the leader of The New Order as she teaches men and women wiccan defenses and the use of devil arms. The world is slowly trying to rebuild itself in different ways. Some aligned to the demons either worshiping them or seeking their power, others fight alone and even against Dante. This would mean that their are many new enemies to come, but the story will concentrate on a certain areas infested with demons alone.

From the slums of the New Order to the ground zero site of the hell gate which is closed, but that doesn't mean it won't lead to a clue on other gates as Hell is divided into sections just like in Inferno. Limbo is just the first of these. The story is the middle so it's going to be hard as balls to make it have some sort of conclusion.

Dante starts his search for Vergil after defeating one of the lords of the underworld taunting about him being one of them now; all trying to take Mundus' place over the human race (insert M. Bison OF COURSE meme here). This will be your first boss fight in the game and I want it to be huge, just to give the player an idea of how much stronger you are now.

Lady is there, part of the higher ranking Demon Killers in the Order, doesn't trust Dante for his cockiness, more upbeat attitude and lineage but has to work with him. Of course, her backstory is tweaked a bit. Maybe this time she's part demon because her father's allegiance with them is hereditary. Their heterochroma is caused by this, it's a mark of Mundus' involvement. It explains why she is so strong. She will replace Kat as the character development arc for Dante and herself and they will fight each other (boss fight yes) to settle differences and then to protect each other.

By halfway in the game Trish appears as an ominous sign of Mundus' return. Trish disturbs Dante and will trigger a more advanced form of his DT which at first drives him to berserk state (I will draw what it would look like). Her existence is a major plot point is the arching story for the later game(s).

The game's mechanics is basically DMC and DmC with a few additional tweaks (the obvious stuff that needed to be handled better in DmC needs to be improved of course)

The new stuff would be 12 weapons (three angel and demon/two human/four guns) in which you can choose 8 (just two of each type) to switch between seamlessly on your missions. This will include the one's in the previous game, but they can be aligned to either demon or angel with the use of upgrade points for a new item that has this effect on them (a fall/redeemer item). I want it to see a mix of elements from Onimusha's weapon level up system in terms of the change of appearance.

The only downside is that your decisions on making the alignment will come at a high cost if you decide to revert it's properties. You will get some upgrade points back but a percent of your "refund" will be taken for doing so. Hey you need that stuff to be fair. Plus this means you actually have a whooping 24 weapons to try (well discounting 8 that you already tried in the first game) and the possibilities of combos is multiplied by a freaking lot.

The DT is the same at the begging of the previous game, you already have it, but with the added features of you actually choosing which abilities it should come with (such as lifting all enemies up in the air/angel or stunning them down/demon and more once you unlock the other form.

In other words I really want the game to roll with the duality of his blood, as he still struggles with not being human at all... it's made sadder with the fact that Kat is aging and he isn't.

Boss fights

1. First Demon Lord attacking you right at the beginning of the intro, perhaps it looks like a combination of Berial and Beowulf. This game expects you to know what happened in the last and your familiarity with the mechanics so start with a f*cking bomb. He/She can switch alignments in the fight to introduce you again to the gameplay. It self proclaims it's stronger than Mundus and well, you will hear some cheesy banter thanks to that.
You will gain the ability to switch the weapon's alignment after this fight as apparently Nephilim hands can do this with the right materials.
Kat then sends you off to investigate with Lady on the appearance of angels near ground zero hell gate. This is Lady's introduction as you meet her in the next mission, but this very moment is Kat's goodbye.
This battle takes place near the human settlements which Lady scolds after finding him. He made a mess, not being careful enough with the collateral damage/human lives/etc. Just to give her a bigger reason to dislike him. This problem becomes a tad more nonexistent since Dante travels to more infested areas where humans have completely abandoned the place (the good ones that is). Dante tries to make conversation but Lady stays mostly silent with him out of spite.

2. Angel fight one. The introduction to two angels, one of them scoffs Dante, the other wants to test the Nephilm's power. You will fight them three times. The first two individually (on different occasions) the last together. They are angel/neutral one of them fights like an OP witch the other is a sword master (the one that wanted to test his power) he is neutral more on the neutral side. They are extreme bigots towards demons, they only feel pity for humans they warn Dante that standing in their way will only bring the war on the humans and demons ever closer. The angels split up Lady and Dante but they will surely meet up at the same location as the mission stated.
You will gain a angel weapon from this fight, named Alastor maybe.

3. Trish right after you get your new DT. She fights with a weapon that resembles Sparda's sword, but with three open eyes. You fight her in your berserk DT state you will learn how to use your new DT in this fight. The strategy here is to use your DT to parry and attack her sword (you are attacking to close it's eyes) as doing so will leave her open to attack.

She lives thanks to Phineas' intrusion, letting her escape, he tries to explain why she's here and why you need to let her live. Her heart is not your own and she might be the key to helping Sparda who resides in the lowest level of Hell which is what Phineas hopes for as he can no longer help him. Dante sees this as a misunderstanding and changes his goal to actually freeing her from Mundus' influence, even if that's a part of her.
Phineas give you a new item: his eye. Which lets Dante see new possibilities in his DT giving a bit of confidence so he doesn't loose his mind to his demon side. He then lays down waiting to pass, knowing that his mission is in good hands as he doesn't have long now.
Notes on the DT:
This DT sacrifices the health recovery of the other one, instead this is more akin to DMC3's DT in both mechanic and appearance (well no not appearance, but you will look more like demon in this one) as you acquire one new move for every weapon. In addition to this is the obvious power up and speed gain. Dante notes that he doesn't know if this is a good thing (he doesn't want to go berserk like that ever again) but he secretly loved the new sense of power. NOTE: After this point in the story you are no longer able to go back to the older DT.

4. Angel fight two. This is OP witch fight. Their plans are presented a bit here before and during the fight you learn that they need to kill Trish or risk the return of Mundus as part of him still lives inside the demon gate and it somehow created Trish with the remnants of Eva and his own heart.
They play dirty again and put you through trails before the final stretch.

5. Lady. You finally meet up with her, she appears to be injured as the other angel attacked her earlier just as Dante was attacking the other. Dante explains what he has to do. She doesn't want you to go at it alone and she finally cares for you but she doesn't outright say it to him. They bicker like an old couple before finally fighting. Her fight involves wiccan magic, her main weapon and environment manipulation as a sort of hint of how to beat the final boss as a small bonus. She gives you Kalina Ann for good luck. Before you go she tries to tell you her real name since he did ask for it before, but he stops her saying that he thinks Lady suits her better.

6. Final fight; Seraph. The two angels become one being to stop you from protecting Trish. Trish is being killed or more like tortured by them as she tries to escape. They want the sword that is protecting her and being fed by the hell gate. They want it as much as they want her dead. Once you reach her and help her to safer ground you notice that her Sword of Sparda look-a-like has all three eyes closed and she gives it to you as she is being controlled by it. As Dante takes the sword it shifts to the Force Edge, your new neutral weapon.

Force Edge in this alternate universe is no longer the Sparda's original sword but now it's a ancient blade like Rebellion but tainted and transformed to a physical manifestation of Mundus' god like power and therefore the only thing that can free Sparda and the only thing that can stop Mundus from reviving. This Force Edge bares a stronger resemblance of the original Rebellion, though it's awakened forms (if Trish holds the weapon it reverts back to the three eye form) do change that.

The downside of this weapon is that it has an angel form (that looks like the concept art for the rebellion all crystal looking) and demon form (three eyes), witch replaces one weapon of each alignment of your current arsenal. Again you can toggle it with Rebellion using the down on the d pad. So just adjust to the ones you don't want and then switch to the Force Edge.

This makes the Soul Edge/Soul Calibur reference complete doesn't it?

It's later implied as you speak to the Seraph before and during battle that it was thanks to Force Edge that Mundus came into power above demons and later the Hell Gate to tower over humans. He became one with that weapon back then and it kept his gate open. So in reality there are three important weapons in the universe: Rebellion, Yamato and Force Edge. All of them are supposedly gifts to protect mankind, but they unfortunately fell into the wrong hands. They want it to rule again over the humans as God is ready to wage war again thanks to Limbo merging with the Human world. In other words this Seraph was doing reconnaissance and he is basically a weak (yes weak) soldiers. Just to give you a taste of what you will be dealing with: the lords of hell and the soldiers of heaven.

An important thing to note is while Demons are chaotic and almost act out of their own will, Angels appear to speak with the voice of someone else (third person, which Dante will lampshade how freaking dumb they sound). They all talk with the promise of order while the higher demons talk with the promise of pure chaos.

The fight involves a mix of the previous two and Lady. It needs to be epic as it takes place near the hell gate's opening. Notice that all the fights except for the first one involves fighting mano a mano as a subversion to the first game's bosses.

So after you defeat the Seraph they officially place Dante's as the enemy to his mother's kin. So there will be average enemy angels in the next one or two games.

You return with Trish and pick up Lady (she takes her weapon back with a playful snide).

This is pretty much the middle of a far off conclusion as Arkham would be in the next game to interfere with Dante, Lady and Trish's journey to put a stop to the impending war. The war would be in the game after that with Kat and Vergil again participating more in the story.

I will continue the plot details but most of this will probably change with Vergil's Downfall, but I want a stinger by the end of the credits with Vergil looking a tad different (a la Nelo Angelo kind of) sensing Dante's return with his face obscured and saying something like "it's been so long... brother." prompt katana slicing the screen.

Wow I can write a thesis with all this some of it needs to be refined and/or cut off and I'm already doodling how Trish and Lady would look, but simply having improvements and obvious fixing on the gameplay for the next game or continuing the original franchise would make me happy, Capcom.

Very analyzed and detailed, you think your ideas are dumb? lol

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
The are a bit unrealistic in hindsight, but maybe the next generation of consoles can handle such a thing. That's what I meant.
I really like your ideas, I would pay 60 bucks for that! it is ambitious, and perhaps next gen could pull it off a few years into the next console's life.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

sweet idea bro i'd really like the sequel to be like that :D....for me i'd pick nephilim half angel half demon but has the potential to be stronger than both and theres my cue to build his character :) as for the DT a mix between the two... first an awesome armor with dragon markings all over it + black wings witch can blow the enemy away or pull them in and it shoots feather knives... and as for the sword a long katana witch is covered in flames can shoot flames or just slash the enemy and if they come to close they get damaged from the heat :D....thats all in DT... as for the normal state a normal katana witch when i fight i keep the cover like how madara fights :)....as for guns i dont have that but what i do have is big Ass spitit shuriken like vergil with swords :) and i can get more as the game goes and they go up to 4 :D....and let the mayhem begin ^_^

thats all for now but ill be sure to post new ideas soon that i just cant think of right now :D

788Masri

i like your plot points and ideas, but i think 10 years is too long. i get that you want to give humanity time to adjust to the demon arriving but i dont want a repeat of DMC where we jumped ahead and suddenly Dante's a lot older and acts different.
DmC dantes at a critcal time of his life (early twenties i think) at this time a person is most suseptible to change as theyre becoming a full adult. add on to the fact that at the end of DmC he feels confused and unsure of his fate and itd be all the more effective if this took place closer to events of DmC (3-4 years tops) this way the whole rabid DT will be far more crushing on Dante. PLUS it makes more sense for people to distrust him for his lineage closer to the first demon sighting rather than 10 years as people will have seen him fighting them for those 10 which would aquire him quite a bit of fame.

still coolio points. ill break it all down more in a bit. im knackered and your game has over excited me to the point where im seeing limbo when i close my eyes.

Paexie

i like your plot points and ideas, but i think 10 years is too long. i get that you want to give humanity time to adjust to the demon arriving but i dont want a repeat of DMC where we jumped ahead and suddenly Dante's a lot older and acts different.
DmC dantes at a critcal time of his life (early twenties i think) at this time a person is most suseptible to change as theyre becoming a full adult. add on to the fact that at the end of DmC he feels confused and unsure of his fate and itd be all the more effective if this took place closer to events of DmC (3-4 years tops) this way the whole rabid DT will be far more crushing on Dante. PLUS it makes more sense for people to distrust him for his lineage closer to the first demon sighting rather than 10 years as people will have seen him fighting them for those 10 which would aquire him quite a bit of fame.

still coolio points. ill break it all down more in a bit. im knackered and your game has over excited me to the point where im seeing limbo when i close my eyes.
Yeah, I see your point. Cut the time two 3 years the story could still work and maybe even have a better effect. Thanks for the critique I'll edit the post to "some time between 3 or 5 years" and not to mention Vergil's downfall may change the course of a possible sequel entirely.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
This thread is over 3 years old, and the OP had long since updated their ideas. Please check the last post dates before bumping old topics.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom