• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fallout 3 Tenpenny Tower HELP!

aka958

Don't trust people
I saw there was an empty suite in tenpenny tower and with one character i came in that suite and i saw that it was an robotic butler and a vault tec bobblehead stand with all my bobbleheads on it... the robot talked to me like it was my place but still i took a backway in there so i can't buy stuff for the suite.
Now i wonder how can i get access to the suite?!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Officially, the game hasn't registered it as your place, to get the Tenpenny Tower suite, you've got to detonate the nuclear bomb in the middle of Megaton, and you can only do that if you didn't disarm it in the first place.

Dark Drakan

Admin
aka958;158583 said:
WHAT?! what does that have to do with tenpenny tower!?

Mr Burke who tells you to do that works for Mr Tenpenny & is speaking on his behalf. So as reward for doing as he asks you get the suite in his tower.

aka958

Don't trust people
So i'll never get that suite!? I didn't know about mr burke... it doesn't even shows anything about him... isn't there an another way?? im level 19 and i do not like to restart again because of 1 mistake when i had everything perfect.

Dark Drakan

Admin
aka958;158588 said:
So i'll never get that suite!? I didn't know about mr burke... it doesn't even shows anything about him... isn't there an another way?? im level 19 and i do not like to restart again because of 1 mistake when i had everything perfect.

He is sitting in Megaton in the bar originally, if you talk to him he asks you about doing it for him. If you havent done anything to the bomb you can take the quest at any time no matter what level but if you already defused it then you cant do anything with it now. All it is, is 1 room anyway. You get a room in Megaton if you defuse it, not as glamorous or anything but its a room none the less.

aka958

Don't trust people
but i like to have the room in tenpenny tower... I have the one in megaton and i didn't get even one little hint about it... this really sucks. from level 19 to level 1 again...

thanks for telling anyway. rep+

Dark Drakan

Admin
aka958;158590 said:
but i like to have the room in tenpenny tower... I have the one in megaton and i didn't get even one little hint about it... this really sucks. from level 19 to level 1 again...

thanks for telling anyway. rep+

Well the first trailers for the game showed Megaton blowing up so i thought that would be a choice. Also with the good/evil choices in the game and fact there was an Atom Bomb in middle of town sort of gave me the idea id be able to blow it up too. :lol:

I made sure i spoke to everyone in the town before i left so i got as many quests and hints as possible. Fallout 3 is a game where you have to explore and talk to NPC's A LOT.

aka958

Don't trust people
I know i've done that alot and extremly many times but one mistake really have to make me go over the whole thing again... seems unfair.

Dark Drakan

Admin
aka958;158592 said:
I know i've done that alot and extremly many times but one mistake really have to make me go over the whole thing again... seems unfair.

Its not a mistake its a choice, you just didnt find the choice. I killed everyone in Tenpenny Tower after getting the room anyway so makes no odds to me. :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
I've made two characters... one was my first and ended up i killed everyone in Megaton, Arefu, Big Town, tried to kill everyone in Little Lamplight and killed some in tenpenny tower because of i couldn't get access to that suite.

I made a second one because i almost couldn't trade anywhere... i made most things right... desarmed the bomb already in the beginning and had 900 caps just releashed out of the Vault. i got everything as i wanted (as i think Perfect) and i made that character mostly to get access to Tenpenny Tower because of i thought it had something with the quest Tenpenny Tower to do with but no it hadn't... i want that room i want to see what themes and items it has i want all that so i can kill Moira Brown because she made me go cripple myself and hurt myself with radiation.

I've started a new character now and im level 4 with the suite (thanks to you two :D :D :D ) i've got a theme for it and it goes smoothly... i think i can restart the game with ease for the third time now.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Im on my 2nd playthrough currently and trying to see if i can get 1000/1000 achievement points on it as i havent done that on a game for some time. Put about 60-70 hours into the game so far and still enjoying it a lot and finding new things.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I did the quest with the guels.

Lead them into Tenpenny tower to kill the biggots!!!

You get to lot the whole tower, it was epic. Plus a cool mask^_^

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Thanks for answering his question, DD. I remember being rewarded with that suite on my first play through of Fallout 3. I never got it this time round because I killed Mr. Burke, and Tenpenny in order to add towards my "Doesn't Play Well With Others" achievement. :(

aka958

Don't trust people
killing others just to got an achievement? i usually kill the closest ones when im close to level up... who ever it is they can't avoid my: The Terrible Shotgun

Top Bottom