• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
So some of you may or may not know that today, the newest addition to Fallout 3 has been released, that is, the DLC, Operation Anchorage, it's a simulation, based upon one of the greatest wars of Fallout's history.

In the simulation the player fights in one of the greatest battles of the Fallout universe: the liberation of Anchorage, Alaska from invading Red Chinese troops. The simulation is set between June 2076, when the T-51b Power Armor was first introduced, and January 2077, when Chinese forces were completely driven out of Alaska.

In my opinion, currently playing through the DLC now, it's incredibly well designed, Bethesda did a brilliant job here, one of the few things I've actually been willing to pay for via Xbox Live, and well worth it in my opinion, if only for the rewards you get at the end of it, I won't spoil it for those who haven't got it, but let's just say the Outcast Brotherhood aren't too pleased that you get free reign over whatever you want that's locked away in the armoury, so expect to fight your way out afterwards.

Anyone got their hands on this tasty addition to the masterpiece that is Fallout 3? If so, what did you think?

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I started downloading it this morning but I've been doing stuff. It is probably finished, I'll let you know what I think when I'm done with it :p

Dark Drakan

Admin
As i said on MSN, i shall give you my verdict soon. Sounds great from what you and Scott have been telling me. I downloaded it but havent got around to playing it yet and I will play it when i get back from the gym in a few hours.

aka958

Don't trust people
I downloaded it today! i really love it but i got one question though... can you re-enter teh simulation and the alaska world? as it seems to be a whole new world map but i would really want to go free around there and get stuff from there

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Not as far as we know, it tells you that if you want to re-enter the sim, you've gotta have youe Neural Interface Suit, but even if you have it equipped, it makes no difference, perhaps it's a bug, and will be fixed later?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I need Miscrosoft points, I just spent the last of them on a stupid theme that I can barely see with on NXE dashboard...

I will download it sometime next week.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I know what you mean the xbox dashboard isn't friendly with the old themes.

I downloaded it a few hours ago but I still haven't palyed it yet :lol:

Top Bottom