• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Fortune

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Hey, so...I'm not good at these explain-y things, but...I'll give it a shot.

Some of the veteran devs from the late Lionhead Studios have come together to form an independent studio by the name of Flaming Fowl Studios. Sweet name. :thumbsup: Even sweeter: they're still fighting for their series. And so they have created:

FableFortune_zpseol5usap.png

I could post all the info from their Kickstarter here (and I will, if anyone needs me to), but here's the link:
> Click Here to Kick Some Chickens <

Any thoughts?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Hope it does well for them so we can get bigger and more ambitious titles from the new studio. Shame for them that they couldnt keep Fable rights to IP but be interesting to see another studio take the Fable Franchise now and see what they can do with main games (if another should happen).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Dark Drakan I hope it goes well for them, as well. And I'm really glad to see they've got a secure source of funding now. A part of me is still holding out hope they'll eventually be able to buy the Fable IP off of Microsoft (if they want to). I just can't imagine another studio working on it. I fear it'd lose so much...

@Foxtrot94 Which title? The game or the studio?

@VampireWicked Thank you! ^^

@Rebel Dynasty I'm glad as well. =) -also hopes they can get off the ground-

Top Bottom