• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fable 2 completion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

satan

I am Joe
i've finally completed 100 percent of fable 2 and was wondering if anyone beat me in the time it took from friday.

if you did manae to complete it before wednesday (and you live in england) then you are either an insomniac or you don't have a girlfriend:lol:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I wouldn't know how to be able to tell if I beat it before you, but I beat it 100% in 3 days :p And yes I am a nighthawk and I don't have a girlfriend ;) Thanks for noticing :lol:

satan

I am Joe
the reson I comleted it so fast is that you can still play afterwards and I just wanted to get realy powerful before I flatten the whole world:)

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I didn't lose any fun while playing it. Taking out sleep it took me roughly 60 hours to beat the game. I don't consider that fast . If you guys do I'd hate to see what a long game is to you people. :dry:

Like honestly My skill crawled and my whole day was ruined when you ignorant people decided to hop on and post "Why beat it so fast? I am noob at games and I do not know what its like to actually be able to play a game at a faster pace then a dead crawl" (Spoken in annoying voice of your choosing)

And on top of that you make it seem like I did no side quests. I completed all side quests, did the crucible like 50 times, and I own almost all of albion, save for castle Fairfax (1 million gold is ludacris)

Lastly I have alot of free time on my hands. Where as most of you have school/work and you like to sleep, I don't I am an insomniac and I don't have a job :p So no need to get on here and act like you know my life.

K I vented have fun I'm going back to play fable for the 5th time.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
First, there is no acting involved when people insult me and my gaming prowess. :lol: >_<

Second, I wasn't mad at you. As a matter of fact I respect you for finishing the game at the rate that you did. Actually read the post before YOU freak out next time k? :lol: ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
People have finished it already? I've only just reached Bloodstone :lol:

Still, I'm rubbish at games so I should be finished with it by around 2015, I reckon...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;135668 said:

Still, I'm rubbish at games so I should be finished with it by around 2015, I reckon...

Trying to balance my Fable 2 time around Fallout 3 and then find time to play Far Cry 2 and Fifa 09. Then soon Gears of War 2, Mirrors Edge and Left 4 Dead.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Angel;135668 said:

Well I already stated I have next to no life outside video games....And being here on the forums :)

satan

I am Joe
The Da3dra;135413 said:
First, there is no acting involved when people insult me and my gaming prowess. :lol: >_<

Second, I wasn't mad at you. As a matter of fact I respect you for finishing the game at the rate that you did. Actually read the post before YOU freak out next time k? :lol: ;)

sorry dude:) peace out homie!!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I completed it too - I didn't even think I was near the end either :lol: I just sat there, credits rolling, going "wow - I actually did it"

Considering I didn't complete the first one without lots of help from Steve and even then it took me the best part of a year to do, I was shocked. But it was cool to see Projectego.net in the credits, right underneath the official Fable 2 site :D

The Da3dra

Master Of War
RannaBebop;136289 said:
I beat it in like 3 days :) and was highly dissapointed with the ending :/ i was just like thats it?

Yeah me and most of my friends were severly sadened by the lack of a "Final boss"

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
This has been mentioned a lot on our other site but my argument to that is Fable 2 was never intended for the gamer who like a challenge and expects it to be on a par with other games. However, if you're like me and can't even beat enemies on Sonic, this is the RPG for you :lol:

The ending was just right for someone like me - I was dreading a huge boss battle and was sooooo relieved when there wasn't one...

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I wasn't expecting a really big boss battle just something other than murdering him via music box, a lil weird in my opinion :lol:

Top Bottom