• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
So the demo is just out on Xbox Live marketplace and on PSN I think. I played the demo and the improvements made in this game are simply amazing, Project Origin is a definate buy for me on release.

Anyone else really exited for this?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Dark Drakan;155877 said:
I will play the demo soon, the first was a great game.
Have you played F.E.A.R Files? I was thinking about getting it, only played the vey first one, F.E.A.R. I really enjoyed it so I am considering getting F.E.A.R Files before playing Project Origin.

Dark Drakan

Admin
VeNGeD;155879 said:
Have you played F.E.A.R Files? I was thinking about getting it, only played the vey first one, F.E.A.R. I really enjoyed it so I am considering getting F.E.A.R Files before playing Project Origin.

Id heard it wasnt all that impressive. I played the first on the PC and not console but id seen some low reviews and some not all that impressive opinions on it.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Dark Drakan;155880 said:
Id heard it wasnt all that impressive. I played the first on the PC and not console but id seen some low reviews and some not all that impressive opinions on it.
I think I might just give that one a miss, but if you havn't played the Project Origin demo I highly recommend it, definatly worth a download. Still has the very creepy/eery feel to it.

Dark Drakan

Admin
VeNGeD;155881 said:
I think I might just give that one a miss, but if you havn't played the Project Origin demo I highly recommend it, definatly worth a download. Still has the very creepy/eery feel to it.

Havent played it yet but i will be doing so, as its meant to return to the classic formula of the first.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The demo was deliciously scary, atmospheric and fun to play, I'll be getting the full game upon its release.

Oh, DK, would I be right in assuming the bit that made you jump was the bit where you walk through the broken cinema screen and then...Well, I shan't spoil it for those who haven't played the demo yet.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Angelo Credo;156993 said:
The demo was deliciously scary, atmospheric and fun to play, I'll be getting the full game upon its release.

Oh, DK, would I be right in assuming the bit that made you jump was the bit where you walk through the broken cinema screen and then...Well, I shan't spoil it for those who haven't played the demo yet.
That part made me jump.

This thread is old but I thought I would share my thoughts on the full game. I got it on release and after one playthrough I find the game a little boring. I started a new game on hard mode and was planning on finding the intel on my way through, but I am currently on the third mission and don't think I can go through it again.

If anyone is considering getting this game I recommend you rent it rather than buy. The single player isn't that long and the multi player isn't great. Multi player is fun but that also gets boring after a while.

Top Bottom