• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Expect

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What do you all think is right or wrong in life? Do you think it's about the actions we take? How others see us? Do you think that if you say it don't matter, that maybe it won't?

How do you view the World around you? Do you stay positive and optimistic? Or if things get hard, do you think it's over? Do you feel that perhaps your life won't end up where you want it to end up? Do you feel if you continue, that you will cause hurt and suffering? Do you even think life is worth the hassle? Are you proud of all you have done in life? And how you are as a person?

Does it truly matter if you do one bad thing in life? Does it matter if we make mistakes? Does it matter if you stab someone in the back? Does it matter if you say sorry? Does it matter to just say to someone that you love them, without actually being committed? Does it matter to want things out of life?

We do all deserve happiness is what I believe. We all want happiness, at least.

The way I see life is like this. Everyone is their own person, so they are all out for themselves. It is a dog eat dog World that we live in, and if you see something that you like; then hell, probably bound to be someone else who wants it too, or is gonna fight you to the death for it. I think people are very greedy, and have high expectations. I feel if you set your standards to low, then you won't feel like **** when you get disappointed. If you're not expecting a lot, doesn't mean you won't get a lot. If you haven't had a life where you've been happy, it doesn't mean you can't be happy. I think if we all tried to help each other more, rather than saving our own asses; then the World will be a much happier place.

I also don't think it's ever right to break the law. I think that you shouldn't have such hatred inside you to kill someone or anything along those lines. We are all born as humans, no need to make ourselves into monsters or anything. I think that as humans we should try to love one another, and I don't care how I am viewed myself. I'm not ignorant, I just don't see myself as a bad person. I've never done anything truly wrong, and should I be blamed if I have done?

I'll put more later.

But what are your views on this?

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
The world is a cruel place, lets understand that truth right now.

People die, people kill or are killed, exploited, abused. There is wrong and evil.

I am not the kind of person who honestly thinks I can change that, I'm not superman I can't save everyone.

But I am also not the kind of person who can look at that truth, that wrong, that evil and ignore or accept it.

So I reject it. I will raise my sword against an impossible truth and I will not be happy until I have spent every ounce of my energy trying to fight it.

I can't protect everyone, but I must protect everyone I care about.

Every single person I can protect is one more towards fighting this unfair world.

That is what I think about life anyway. I refuse to lose anyone else because "The world just isn't fair" not while I can breath.

you cannot change the world. but you can make a diffrent in some peoples lives. and you may not realize that. it is all depeands on the choices you make.

no one likes the idea of losing anyone especially the ones we love. but that is life. it has the good and bad part

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Black Dragon Knight;162630 said:
no one likes the idea of losing anyone especially the ones we love. but that is life. it has the good and bad part

^I don't care what anyone else thinks, I refuse to accept this.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
NerosDevil;162643 said:
Then you don't accept life in general. Death is as natural as birth.

^Not what I ment.

My rejection is the rejection of the fact that bad things can happen to people and no one does anything.

Of course death is natural, don't be an idiot.:dry:

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
Im really wierd, I dont like people to know how im feeling, most of the time I wear a fake smile just to avoid awkward questions about how my day has been.

I generally hate myself and have had this thought since i was 14 that everyone hated me.

I dont like people to worry about me, i worry about everyone else instead :) so im a hyppocrite.

Everyone deserves to be happy, everyone deserves love, just some people reject it.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I don't have a specific plan for life.

I adapt and plan as the situation changes.

One thing is certain though, the only thing that is stopping me is death, and it's gonna have one hell of a hard time.

Top Bottom