• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Evil Dead TV Series with Bruce Campbell!!

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Alright you primitive screw heads listen up!
bruce-campbell-evil-dead.jpg

http://m.rollingstone.com/music/new...oming-to-tv-with-star-bruce-campbell-20140728

Now this is Groovy and I can't wait for this!​

Last edited:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
This is groovy news that has me extremely excited being a Evil Dead fanatic. It needs to be on a network that won't have it tone down the gore.

Hoping for maybe Netflix or something to pick it up.

I'm still wanting a sequel to the remake and an Army of Darkness 2 with that final crossover film though.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
SAY WHAT that's awesome

also i can't not put this now
Sorry i'm not sorry

Last edited:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I wonder if they're going to try to fit the remake in here. I'd like to see Mia show up and team up with Ash.

KRSkull

OMG i thought that i was dreaming. I really love the second one. i just hope they bring THAT person back.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Bound in human flesh and inked in blood, this ancient Samarian text contained bizarre burial rights, funeral incantations and demon resurrection passages, it was never meant for the world of the living.
11265221_434687326713065_965932799497938314_n_by_wesker500-d8tmx2r.jpg

Ash vs the Evil Dead has begun filming in my very own country of New Zealand and they have shown off the new Necronomicon prop.

Just show me that freaking chainsaw already!!!

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I can't wait, Evil Dead 2 is one of my top 5 favorite movies, really I love the whole trilogy

"You aint leading but two things right now. Jack and s#!t, and Jack left town"

Top Bottom