• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ever been bashed for liking an underrated game?

aka958

Don't trust people
Absolutely not stealen from Esura's post in the similar thread. <.<
I've been bashed for liking:
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy XIII

Hmm... that's it for now.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Trauma Center.
Kirby.
Metroid Prime.
Gradius.
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance.
Zone of the Enders.
Gundam (this one especially, for some reason. Everyone's biased against mecha. :\)
Eternal Darkness.
.hack.

Those are the ones that I'm bashed for on a daily basis.

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;289362 said:
Trauma Center.
Kirby.
Metroid Prime.
Gradius.
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance.
Zone of the Enders.
Gundam (this one especially, for some reason. Everyone's biased against mecha. :\)
Eternal Darkness.
.hack.

Those are the ones that I'm bashed for on a daily basis.

Kirby, Metroid Prime, Trauma Center and Eternal Darkness ain't underrated though. :p

Meg

KIRBY! I like even more now DT. Kirby is so cute and huggable and SQUEEE- sorry.

Anyway. For me, only one I can think of; Final Fantasy XIII. ;_;

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I love Kirby. ^_^ Dude, I love Baulder's gate...but I can't find it. *cries* I have Champions of Norrath though. ^_^ I played .hack, it wasn't bad.

Um, as for underrated games I have played and been bashed on...I think it would have to be...DDR. (Dance Dance Revolution...It's fun. :p)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Eternal Darkness is a bit under rated. Especially where I'm from. You really have to dig deep to find people around here that know or have at least heard about it.

My fav. game of all time Parasite Eve kinda gets me bashed a little by a few friends and online people who claim the game play is boring and story line is too hard to understand. Of course these are people who play nothing by FPS (I have nothing against FPS, I'm just being honest about these people here) and don't want to think when it comes to games. Another reason is because not many people own a PS1 and have no interest in older games anymore. ):

And Final Fantasy 12. People moan that it's not a Final Fantasy baaawww, but I found the story to be really deep and political and not many people of the modern FF series was used to that.

Metal Gear Solid series is another one of mine people get on me for. I, myself, will admit that the game play is very short and each game feels like a movie and story line can get complicated if you have no idea what happend in certain years and who is who, but I guess I find my way past that and really enjoy the games. Especially MGS3:Snake Eater.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Yep, Risen, one of the most underrated RPGs of 2009, everybody`s going like; It`s BS, no point playing it, YUCK! "You better play DAO, it`s much better in every aspect!" and i`m like "Have you tried it?", they`re like "Nah, no point, it sucks anyway and you too!" And now if we look at the Risen sales...One of the most purchased games in 2010.. nice!

Then there was Alpha Protocol, i somehow think i`ve already mentioned this.. "Uuugh, the game is bugged, it`s outdated and it sucks in general, like you!" Except that this is an idol RPG..

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
phantom dust
smash bros

but really, who cares if you get bashed? with me it's just been because they were thickheaded jock morons who think madden and mortal kombat are gods gift to gaming. feels good to make them feel stupid when they dare. :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
cheezMcNASTY;289616 said:
phantom dust
smash bros

but really, who cares if you get bashed? with me it's just been because they were thickheaded jock morons who think madden and mortal kombat are gods gift to gaming. feels good to make them feel stupid when they dare. :lol:

Is Smash Bros underrated? o_O

Mortal Kombat is really great though imo. But there are other games out there too. :D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
People have been bashing me from head to toe for liking Final Fantasy XIII, Okami, God Hand, Vanquish, Bayonetta, Resonance of Fate, Star Ocean: The Last Hope International, and Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands.

Don't care about those haters as long as I like playing those games.

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
FFXIII for me. Idk if I've ever been really "bashed" for it but I've had people ask me "Why?" like I'm crazy for liking it.

@Chaos Master people bashed you for liking God Hand!? I think that game is ten tons of epic with a side of win

Top Bottom