• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Even after the release XboxOne and PS4 still have issues.

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.

According to this video there's still problems with the next gen incarnations such as screen tearing, atmospheric lighting, texture issues, DirectX issues and many more, and here we thought the problems we had before with the last gen were resolved.

Frame rate and pixels are excluded....

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
Whatever it is, I'm enjoying the game, and that's what matters to me personally.

Yes, right before Dante fights the hunter there's this loading time and his words go out of sync. Yes, Vergil's Downfall still has the occasional endless 'downfall'. They're not game breakers to me, and I thoroughly enjoy the game as it is.

DanteSparda08

Whatever it is, I'm enjoying the game, and that's what matters to me personally.

Yes, right before Dante fights the hunter there's this loading time and his words go out of sync. Yes, Vergil's Downfall still has the occasional endless 'downfall'. They're not game breakers to me, and I thoroughly enjoy the game as it is.

Dante'sbooty I've noticed the out of sync video and audio problem too, and here I thought the problems were resolved! I'm not going to lie the game looks beautiful now, but it's just the little things that I notice from time to time that bug me that's all.

Admins I found this video today so I'm just voicing an opinion so please don't take this thread the wrong way.

sssensational

Supporter 2014
Dante'sbooty I've noticed the out of sync video and audio problem too, and here I thought the problems were resolved! I'm not going to lie the game looks beautiful now, but it's just the little things that I notice from time to time that bug me that's all.

How did you know I'm dantesbooty?

Dante94513

I also noticed the screen tearing, low res/weird colored textures, and out of sync audio from the Hunter boss that kind of bugged me. Still though the game looks and still runs beautifully. Hopefully they could fix this little problem in the future.

DanteSparda08

How did you know I'm dantesbooty?

@sssensational I used to follow you on Tumblr a long time ago and I saw a lot of photo's of you posting pictures and at gifs of Dante and his derriere, an by the look of that gif you posted of Dante trying to grab Kat's booty brought me to that assumption/conclusion that you're none other than Dante'sbooty...oh and I linked a photo of a cosplayer dressed as Dante with his lean build body pointing his guns up towards the camera, and you liked and reblogged the photo...I was called I-am-simply-void-embodiment at the time.

By the way this is simply based on curiosity but didn't you by any chance have another Tumblr account dedicated to Vergil'sbooty?

I also noticed the screen tearing, low res/weird colored textures, and out of sync audio from the Hunter boss that kind of bugged me. Still though the game looks and still runs beautifully. Hopefully they could fix this little problem in the future.

Yeah it was on the Hunter boss when Kat said to Dante...Hunters are brutal fighters...Dante replied by saying...So am I, but the video and audio were out of sync...and the PS4 version have low res textures and colours weren't properly balanced...and this could be due to the Playstation software not supporting DirectX while the Xbox ONE does due to the console having Microsoft software and hardware, and therefore supports it...but both games have some screen tearing here and there.

sssensational

Supporter 2014
@sssensational I used to follow you on Tumblr a long time ago and I saw a lot of photo's of you posting pictures and at gifs of Dante and his derriere, an by the look of that gif you posted of Dante trying to grab Kat's booty brought me to that assumption/conclusion that you're none other than Dante'sbooty...oh and I linked a photo of a cosplayer dressed as Dante with his lean build body pointing his guns up towards the camera, and you liked and reblogged the photo...I was called I-am-simply-void-embodiment at the time.

By the way this is simply based on curiosity but didn't you by any chance have another Tumblr account dedicated to Vergil'sbooty?

Haha, that's some good detective work there, Sherlock! (derriere lol)

And no, I'm not vergilsbooty, but she's a good friend of mine.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I'm not suprised. DmC always has it's issues with bugs. Like Assassin's Creed and EVERY game they've released. There's always a glitch.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Game was made as last gen game. You can't expect last gen being ported to new gen and have no issue.

Reactions: Meg

Meg

@Chancey289 and @Vergilius Could you wind your necks in for just a moment? :facepalm: DmC wasn't perfect and neither is the DE. A thread was made to talk about some of the problems the game still has. If you don't like a thread, or don't see a point in it, then don't post. The OP made clear that this thread isn't for hating on DmC. So there's really no problem here.

Move on.

DanteSparda08

@Chancey289 and @Vergilius Could you wind you necks in for just a moment? :facepalm: DmC wasn't perfect and neither is the DE. A thread was made to talk about some of the problems the game still has. If you don't like a thread, or don't see a point in it, then don't post. The OP made clear that this thread isn't for hating on DmC. So there's really no problem here.

Move on.

Thank you Meg I appreciate it a lot.

Top Bottom