• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Elder Scrolls 5 Has Been Annouced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
I'm probably not gonna get this one, IV only kept my attention for so long before it was covered in dust.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
OMG DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SOLD CHECK THIS S*** OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Ok this went from funny to disgusting crazy fast what the hell is wrong with you? seriously that was completely stupid and uncalled for. I like to joke around but that is just wrong. (im not mad so much as shocked)

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Wow, its hard to joke in this forum. People are overly sensitive. Gosh. It was funny. Seriously, that was one of my mild jokes.

But essentially, what u said was uncalled for too if you wanna be for real.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I'm not saying that what i said wasn't uncalled for, the fact of the matter is, I don't know you in real life and you don't know me if a friend of mine told me to eat my mom id say well suck off your dad.

Second I can't see your face or hear your tone of voice so when I read that I took offense.

Next time post a smiley or something dude so I know your joking k? ;)

Third I'm just as bad as you but I don't type it because people don't know when your joking when all they're doing is reading text. Honestly if you had just put :p next to that post I would have said "LOL" and made a joke back.

DO YUH UNDERSTAND DAWG?!?!?!

;) ?dnatsrednu uoy pleh htuom ru ni sllab ym gnittup lliw rO

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooommmmmmmmeeeeee

Esura;128799 said:
!!yssup nettor s'rehtom ruoy tae og nac uoY

Dude eeeeewwwwwwww and totally unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom