• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Echidna counter

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Isnt there some counter you can do with echidna? when she is flying at you? I always end up trying it and bustering nothing.

FuumaMonou

darth_angelo45;78484 said:
Isnt there some counter you can do with echidna? when she is flying at you? I always end up trying it and bustering nothing.

I've never tried it, but the times that I've heard you can Buster her, it is only when she is in her golden state that she gets into when she is at low health when she is flying towards you.

aka958

Don't trust people
I've tried it.... its very hard... at the beginning... when she is Golden and Flying around with her head towards you... try to buster in the right time.... Exactly like you can take Angelo Credos Spear he is throwing and throw it back to him... :)

Shadow Dante

Give me more power
aka958;78500 said:
I've tried it.... its very hard... at the beginning... when she is Golden and Flying around with her head towards you... try to buster in the right time.... Exactly like you can take Angelo Credos Spear he is throwing and throw it back to him... :)
True. your time must be perfect

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It works. Do it a second after you realize she stopped going in circles and finally starts going towards your position. It never fails for me. The bad thing is that it's one of the weakest DB moves you can do in bosses <_<

Keaton

Premium
Tony_Redgrave;78529 said:
It works. Do it a second after you realize she stopped going in circles and finally starts going towards your position. It never fails for me. The bad thing is that it's one of the weakest DB moves you can do in bosses <_<

It is a shame it is the weakest DB attack (in comparison to the more potent ones such as against Credo or Agnus). But alike the final Saviour Battle with 'His Holiness' its more useful to counter the attack (like the mega uber sparda slash attack >.<), although with Echidna you can roll :D

But its all down to timing >.< (still can't catch Agnus' spinny water-land-fish things)

aka958

Don't trust people
those are easy to catch... use Snatch... it goes up a little and down after a while... there you have you're chance to go close and Buster it.... or when they fly up snatch them and their yours

Keaton

Premium
aka958;78647 said:
those are easy to catch... use Snatch... it goes up a little and down after a while... there you have you're chance to go close and Buster it.... or when they fly up snatch them and their yours

I meant when Agnus turns them into one big blade and throws that at you >.>

THAT I cant catch, the fishes on their own are no problem :D

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I never knew you can do a buster move on the Echidna fight, when I get my PS3 fixed i'll have to try it.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie

Bummer
Ill still give it a go when I am next playing, sounds like it might take more a few tries.

Niruz

Another thing you can do which I just tried is when you buster her you can press the exceed button tons of times and he'll keep ramming the sword into her, not sure if it does any more damage though ^_^

FuumaMonou

Complaining about free damage, are we?

I should seriously try to do it. It is just one of those that I've never felt the need to use, so I haven't risked trying it.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
FuumaMonou;78794 said:
Complaining about free damage, are we?

I should seriously try to do it. It is just one of those that I've never felt the need to use, so I haven't risked trying it.

Not as free. If you fail at it you have a serious issue:lol:

Top Bottom