• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Easiest/fastest way to beat Angi and Rudra on easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I've beaten this game like 3 times, but it always takes me like 3 hours to beat Angi and Rudra. and my friend is playing it now. I lent him my guidebook but he is still having trouble....does anyone know an easy and fast way to beat them. Fast-cause lets's face it they are annoying!
My friend is playing on easy. And he has the regualar version of the game not special edition, in case that makes a difference.
I would greatly appreciate any help on this.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The first time I fought them, I need several things such as to make the battle easier, such as Cerberus, and Vital Stars.

1. Equip Cerberus, and use it to reduce Agni (red one) to low health. (Agni's weakness is Cerberus)

2. Use Revolver to reduce Agni's health faster. After reducing his health to low, use Rebellion to lower Rudra's (blue one) to low health too.

3. Parry their attacks by using Revolver. After several successful parried attacks, it will become defenseless for a moment and you can use your combo to defeat it.

4. Defeat them at the same time, because if one survives while the other is dead, the other will take it's brothers sword, and become much more aggressive. Also, not all of the dual-wielding demon (Agni or Rudra) attacks can be parried.

5. Use Vital Stars to restore your health if it is low.

Hope it helps you, because I use these steps, and I have no problem fighting them since then. (I died 10 times at least fighting them in the original DMC3 game)

Keaton

Premium
^Chaos pretty muchhit the nail on the head.

Wear down both Brothers at the same time, only KO one when the other needs only 1 hit to finish him off. I like to use Rebellion more so than Cerberus, however the distinct Elemental advantage can;t be overlooked.

Essentially, work down one and then start on the other.
I reccomend having Air Hike, and using E+I to wear down their health when they dabble in their own elemental attacks. ^^

Cronyne

SIMON COWELL'S OWLS.
If he's using the Gunslinger style, a Charge shot will stun them when they're both getting ready to charge and slash you from the air.

Nishiva

Living in my little world
^ Nice tips

Uhm.. it's been a while I finished that boss. (nearly a year) But, after a while you'll notice that they'll hit themself too. I moved in such a way that they'd hit each other all the time.
Also.. I used trickster to get behind them.. and I just randomly hit them lolz.

I hope that this will help too~

Cronyne

SIMON COWELL'S OWLS.
Well I just rattled them on Hard mode, and discovered something new. If you can get them both to hit eachother with a charged attack at the same time, both their swords will fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom