• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

E3 Streaming Schedule from Capcom :D

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think alot of people are forgetting that the press is going to be reporting on everything they see including DmC so if it's on the floor we'll get crap as soon as someone sees it and writes about it.

AngelMode

I wonder if this demo is gonna be somewhat like the one we saw at Captive. Or maybe it is going to be like an extended version of this... I wouldn't be surprised if we will see the stuff that guy from 4chan said...

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, I guess there'll be a trailer tomorrow. Any one want yo bet on a Vergil appearance?

AngelMode

I bet -100 bucks on it. Which means if I lose you pay me 100 bucks and if I win you pay me 0 bucks.... wait...

At any rate, he will most likely appear... if he is there at all. They already showed him (or whomever that was) talking in Captive, which I see as a heads up for what is coming next. They always do these sort of small teasers.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Wait trailer tomorrow?
Does that mean we get a trailer within twelve hours, or we'll get a trailer on Tuesday?

EDIT:
Nevermind. Let's hope for the best again.

AngelMode

Wait trailer tomorrow?
Does that mean we get a trailer within twelve hours, or we'll get a trailer on Tuesday?

Depends on the speed they put the info up. But the internet is a scary place with scary people who are scary fast at putting scary stuff in it. So I'm like 90% sure we will see something before tomorrow is over.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I'll join.I'll bet 30$ that vergil be revealed and another 50$ that he will not be revealed :troll:

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i put 50$ and 50£ that starscream will reveal the next botcon exclusive toy.......oh and that vergil is revealed O_O

Top Bottom