• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

E3 Streaming Schedule from Capcom :D

berto

I Saw the Devil
There's an interview at 10 and gameplay at at 2.

It seems like capcom won't be streaming it so gt.com might be the best bet.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Pacific. LA time. It's 7am right now and the interview's at 10 so 3 hours fro this post.

Derozio

Sexiness Personified.
@Gbraga: As berto said, probably at gametrailers. =P

Looking forward to more details about this game. Hope they do spill some beans about the story and characters instead of going on and on about the very same things they've been saying for the past half year or so. :x

Gbraga

@Gbraga: As berto said, probably at gametrailers. =P

Looking forward to more details about this game. Hope they do spill some beans about the story and characters instead of going on and on about the very same things they've been saying for the past half year or so. :x
I don't really want any spoilers about the story at all, I'd rather find out while playing.

I just want more gameplay.

Derozio

Sexiness Personified.
I don't really want them to spoil the whole story. More like, little tidbits that keep me interested. I've seen quite a CRAPTON of gameplay over the last year or so. Don't you think it is time for a little story trailer? =(

Gbraga

I don't really want them to spoil the whole story. More like, little tidbits that keep me interested. I've seen quite a CRAPTON of gameplay over the last year or so. Don't you think it is time for a little story trailer? =(
I consider the TGS Extended Trailer, the Captivate trailer and E3 2012 trailer all Story Trailers, they revealed a lot about the game already, I even think I've seen to many stages, I hope there are still some surprises in the final game.

Derozio

Sexiness Personified.
TGS Extended trailer? It contained what, two-three dialogues from Dante? "Ebony, Ivory, I missed you girls" "There are demons everywhere in the society in every part of the world" and "You don't F*** with a GOD!". And no character apart from Dante was shown. Most of the trailer contained clips where he was engaged in hack n slash action, nothing else. Captivate trailer was...I guess, that can be considered one. And E3 2012 too. But these are the only two story trailers released so far. Compare that with the number of gameplay trailers we have + demo footage and I'm sure any person who has questions concerning gameplay of DmC have some questions, if not all, already answered. Same can't be said about story. We have the basic outline of the story but..idk, we haven't seen anything specific. Something that won't really spoil the whole story..but more like something that'd blow me away. Some sort of revelation, perhaps? Just a single one to get fans excited? I know I'm not making sense by saying that they reveal something AMAZING in regards to the story AND keep the story a secret/be spoiler free but...I seriously want to know more! lol

Gbraga

You should try harder.

Just by seing the hidden messages in stuff when they got into limbo like "CONSUME SUBMIT OBEY" e "Gluttony is good", we could already know that they were aiming for using demons and Limbo as metaphors to criticize our society, you don't need explicit dialogues for that, and E3 2012 trailer only made it even more explicit.

Derozio

Sexiness Personified.
Well, I guess people can be categorized into three categories:
1. Those who like to stay as spoiler free as possible
2. Those who wanna stay spoiler free but can't really resist the temptation and want more story info.
3. Who don't care about story and just enjoy the gameplay.

You fall under 1 and I under 2. So, I guess, for you, knowing the basic plot of the game and the theme they are going for is kind of enough. But for people like me..I guess I can't really be satisfied no matter how much story they throw away at my side. I'm just being greedy, I guess..

Top Bottom