• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

E3 Streaming Schedule from Capcom :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It'd be nice if someone could post some pics *wink wink* as i won't be able to view the streams.
Please and thanks

Zilla

The inFAAMous
I've never been a huge fan of streams, despite My good internet, something always manages to mess up on Me.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
No need to, every stream is automatically uploaded to TwitchTV/JustinTV and can be viewed as soon as the stream ends.

I can't watch the vids anywhere. That's why i asked for pics. I have limited internet, so i don't get the joy of watching videos.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I contacted Tameem about Vergil, and having thought about it, the way it (the response) was worded i think Vergil has a chance of being in this. (Well when someone uses ;) you kind of suspect that vergil will be). I might be reading too much into the reply.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I contacted Tameem about Vergil, and having thought about it, the way it (the response) was worded i think Vergil has a chance of being in this. (Well when someone uses ;) you kind of suspect that vergil will be). I might be reading too much into the reply.
what was his reply?

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
Definitely looking forward to the gameplay demos. They change a lot of details between each showing. Maybe they found a way to tone down the spamming of the launch attack and whip?
And I had no clue E3 was tomorrow. I thought it'd be later on :O

berto

I Saw the Devil
It's schedule for tues and wends but coverage and releases start tomorrow and so do the conferences.

Top Bottom