• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

E3 2014 (Your predictions)

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
New IPs would be awesome, also I hope project Beast gets official confirmation. It would be awesome to see some HnS announcement either DMC5 or MGR2.

Super90sgamer

@Ronin
If sony didn't revive Bloody Roar, You can still be playing another 2D fighting game featuring anthropomorphic characters called "Beast's Fury". I heard Maximillian Dood involved in this game too.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Where are rumors about BR coming from ? Wasn't developer actually disbanded and they confirmed new game as a hoax?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
hmmm..I remember that studio that posted that hoax claimed, that they won#t make new one because it can't compete with likes of SF...quite sham really

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
hmmm..I remember that studio that posted that hoax claimed, that they won#t make new one because it can't compete with likes of SF...quite sham really
Cancelling a fighting game because it can't compete with Street Fighter is like cancelling a Sci-fi movie because it can't compete with Star Wars
Street Fighter is basically the king of fighters, you don't give up because you didn't take down a 20 something year old franchise

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Maybe, but today so money devs are trying to make safe money, that they just won't ready to take risks :(

Zero

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Not really a prediction, I know it's not gonna happen at this years e3 but.....I wouldn't mind another Dragon's Dogma. Sadly, it'll probably end up going the way of Chaos Legion and Capcom will forget about it. ;_;

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
tbh, i want capcom once again tried to make few smaller game and maybe try to develop some new IP out of it, because Deep Down looks bad so far.

Top Bottom